Good Saturday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Duckie is already up and about today... I don't know why that child will not sleep in! We just have some housekeeping, make up a few desserts for tomorrow and not a whole lot more today. I hope to get out for a walk or bike ride. :bunny_ears:

Have a great day! :salute:

TM,

Sorry Duckie was up soooooooooo early:bloodshot:(this would be me...)!!! Like you, I don't have much on the agenda today - Just a few things to do to get ready for tomorrow...:bunny_ears: I hope you get to go for a walk or bike ride! Enjoy the day!!!:D

Today it's cool, damp, and rainy:(... The dreary weather is making me want to crawl back under the covers - I'm on my fourth cup of coffee. I'm waiting for the "jolt" to kick in!

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or smile... WFEN:easter_eggs:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning TM. Sounds like Duckie has a need to be up and about. :bigsmile:

Hope you have a nice Easter.
I'm spending my weekend with my 2 son's and husband in Orlando. It's nice to see easy child. He is growing up. The four of us miss our dinners together. Lots of laughs, teasing and serious talk. Typical family. difficult child is doing well in the mix. He isn't trying to talk at all of us. It's obvious an extreme effort on his part.

I'm heading to Texas tomorrow morning after dropping husband off at the airport in Mobile. Makes the drive a little more tolerable.
CB and I are road warriors.

Happy Easter everyone. :bunny_ears::easter_eggs:

Marguerite

G'day, folk.

TM, I think we have another insomniac child over here - difficult child 3 is only just heading for bed (two hours late) but will still be up at the usual time.

WFEN, sorry you have dreary weather. Ours tomorrow is forecast to be damp. It was cloudy all day today, summer is an increasingly distant memory.

I just got back onto the computer after difficult child 3 has been monopolising it for hours. It's almost midnight here and we have to be up for a dawn (6 am!) service down on the beach. [*yawn*]

difficult child 3 has decided not to come to the dawn service, but husband & I are committed to going.

It's been a quiet day here today, I got the candle finished thank goodness (it's needed tomorrow) and I need to take a photo of it before we install it.

Tomorrow - not sure exactly what we'll be doing, easy child 2/difficult child 2 & BF2 are coming for dinner and to get some sewing plus washing done. Then easy child 2/difficult child 2 will be coming back on Monday, to continue sewing (bridesmaids' dresses).

We have a lot to do over the next few weeks, life is getting very busy.

Enjoy your Saturday.

marg