Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Saturday Friends!

We had a beautiful day yesterday-82 degrees and sunny. husband and I went out with our niece and her fiancee to the Russel Crowe movie. It was an excellent movie if you like suspense (not gory-just extremely suspenseful).

Today, we are already at our high of 68 and the temps are suppose to drop throughout the day to the 40s-talk about a temp change in one day's time. We are also due for quite a bit of rain for the next 48 hours-they are calling from 2-3 inches. I can hardly wait for my sweet Ella's footprints to be all over the kitchen floor the next few days.

In a bit I'm headed into work. I'm very interested in seeing if I lost any pounds this week since (for those of you who know about ww) I actually tracked my points the entire week!! I've also been to the health club 5 times! That should mean a weight loss but it just doesn't look like it to me. Cross your fingers 'cause after a week of eating so healthy I really better have lost some weight!

The rest of the day includes a visit to the health club and, of course, a nap!-Rainy days are the best for that. Tonight for dinner I believe husband and I are going to have pizza before we get back to our healthy eating tomorrow!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:peaceful:

susiestar

Roll With It
Good Morning!

Fingers crossed for your weight loss - congrats, Sharon, on making it to the gym 5 times this week!

I am not sure what we are doing today. Probably will do some cleaining, and I have to cook some chicken. But otherwise not too sure what is going on.

Hugs to everyone!!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Fingers crossed that you have good weight loss results today.

Susie- I hope everyone kicks in to get the cleaning done quickly so that you can have an easy day.

I'll be running Duckie over to make up her gymnastics class that was cancelled Thursday. We were going to go roller skating with another family but everyone decided against it because the weather should be fantastic today. We'll do yard work and play outside instead.

Have a great day! :salute:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wlipe Out - Good luck at weigh in. Those warm weather days will be back in about a month or two. Diva said she heard we got up to 90 degrees on Thursday and then yesterday was about 50 degrees.

Susiestar - Have a great day in whatever comes your way.

Tired Mommy - Outside weather sounds great! Enjoy!

difficult child is suppose to go to a waterpark birthday party about 1 hr away. After yesterday's events, he wants me to come with. He is so afraid of another "panic" attack. I will call and talk to my friend and see if we can work something out. I want difficult child to be involved as much as possible without depending so much on me but then again, we are in the seizure ruling out stage again so mommy bear is saying to herself, I should be there in case it does happen again? I think I will suggest that I drive separate and do a little bit of shopping in the area so that I will be only 5 - 10 minutes away. I have to keep finding ways of supporting him without confirming his fears. Sometimes I run out of ideas.

I am going to do some cleaning this morning. Pancakes or waffles are sounding good for breakfast.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. He's a great actor, I reckon. Not just because he's an Aussie - I think every role I've seen him in is brilliant, although I did NOT enjoy "Romper Stomper". Good luck with the weight loss, you're doing a great job. It IS worth the effort!

Susie, have a productive day.

TM, enjoy the day out of doors. Have a long soak in the bathtub when it's all done.

Andy, a suggestion for the waterpark party - go along as a helper volunteer to assist party parent. That's what I do - while the kids are playing, us parents are chatting together, looking like we're relaxed and enjoying each other's company and not in any way there to be a safety net for our kids!

We were up and dressed in the full dark this morning for the dawn service for Anzac Day. It was beautiful on the headland reserve. There is a remnant fringe of rainforest there, we could see the sea lightening with the approaching dawn, through the filigree of Port Jackson fig. For the first time we had a detachment of soldiers from the barracks to stand guard of honour on the Cenotaph while the dawn service proceeded. Some overhead cloud, but it was burning off to a beautiful day with the sun just peeping over the clifftop as the service finished.
We didn't stay for breakfast, the place was too crowded. Besides, it's not the healthiest breakfast - mixed grill, lots of meat, fat and salt.

husband was watching the Anzac Day marches on the news, apparently even Hilary Clinton went to an Anzac Day observance in the US, so the word is getting around in your neck of the woods too.

I had a meeting to go to afterwards for the local writers. A productive, effective meeting. I sold a book, too. I haven't had them with me for a while, I've not been pushing them, but last time I mentioned having published a book, a lot of people were interested. I've been asked to bring them again next time, more sales could be in the offing.

Our meeting ran late, we were having so much fun. I still had some shopping to do (shops opened after lunch) then headed home to do a fast chicken roast dinner.

I've been up and awake for too long today, and tomorrow is another busy day, we're heading south to play trains for the day. So hopefully I'm heading for bed ASAP.

Only one problem - ID4 is on TV and it's a GREAT film (even if it IS US jingoistic propaganda - it's EXCITING jingoistic US propaganda!). I'm addicted to cliché movies.

I'll just have to be strong, and turn it off.

After all, tomorrow is another day...

Marg