Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Happy Saturday! As usual I'm up too early due to work. No nap right when I get home today because I need to get a bit of cleaning done. My nephew who just returned from Iraq at the end of January is stopping in for a visit. It will be good to see him.

Hoping also to fit in the club and a later nap. Most likely watching some movies tonight.

Had a nice surprise this morning when I turned on the computer. I was in a really down mood last night (no reason in particular-I think maybe the long week catching up with me) and when I turned on the computer husband had changed my background to a bunch of smiley faces. I couldn't help but smile-nice way to start the day!

Was really surprised this morning when I saw we are under a winter storm watch Sunday evening til Monday evening-yesterday I had heard only flurries.

Hope your day is a peaceful one:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day for Saturday.

Sharon/WO, enjoy your visit with your nephew. That background change from husband was cute.

I've been busy today but generally on the computer. I did get a bit of sunbaking in, but for a range of reasons, didn't get to the beach for it. difficult child 3 was mowing grandma's lawn and I felt I needed to stick around in case he had problems. I also expected him back sooner, I was going to take him with me. But he was so late getting back, we missed our chance.

Maybe tomorrow...

We cooked dinner at mother in law's tonight, husband had brought fish from the fish market on the way home. I made some gnocchi to go with it (mother in law had some old leftover mashed potato). I'm trying to teach mother in law how to make gnocchi.

Not sure what we will do tomorrow. It's forecast to be hot and sunny, so I plan to get more sunshine in. Things will be busy next week so I'll rest while I have the chance.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Saturday Morning!

Sharon, what a sweet gesture on husband's part - he is definately a keeper!!! Glad you will spend some time with your nephew tonight.

Marg, I'm glad you are thinking about taking it easy tomorrow! Enjoy the sun and store up energy for the week!

I don't really know what I'm going to do today. I know that I'm going to clean the living and dining rooms - only do that every couple weeks since they are not used often! That won't take long. easy child is teaching 4 swim lessons this morning and then will go back to work to work in the daycare at the gym. She's coming here to rest and have lunch in between.

I do need to make a costco run but not sure a Sat is the day unless I go right close to closing time -- I wanted to go to the Apple store and look at the macbook, but not sure I want to go to the mall on a Sat either! I may just wait until difficult child rolls out of bed and see if he has any ideas!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Sharon