Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Happy Saturday! I'm off to work in a bit. I'm definitely not looking forward to facing the scale today because I did quite a bit of indulging since it was the last week of school and treats were in too great of abundance for me to ignore! However, boot camp starts Monday morning so hopefully that should help!

Way too much on the "to do" list today so we'll see which ones actually get accomplished. Plans right now are to work out, mow the lawn, take difficult child to see "Karate Kid", help clean the house, go to the grocery store, cook dinner, and, of course, squeeze in a nap! Bet you can guess which one I won't miss:)

Tonight husband and I are going out on a date. We're going to dinner and then probably to a book store since there aren't any movies we really want to see.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Fran

Former desparate mom
with-O good for you for going out on a date. I swear it was what kept us sane and in touch in those years when difficult child was in school. We would just go wander around Wal Mart when we didn't want to spend money on anything fancy. We still feel like we need to stay in touch on a regular basis.
I'm sure you will love boot camp. I should sign up again for my version but I can't seem to force myself to get up that early in the day. Maybe the spirit will move me soon.
It will make you feel muscles you didn't know you had.

I'm in Pittsburgh to pick up 2 nephews from Minnesota. We(siblings) are all meeting up. Just happens that 2 sibs have birthdays this week so it gives us all an excuse to celebrate. I'm taking the nephews to NC then to Difficult Child to see the Smithsonian. difficult child is such a good sport. He is coming along too. He loves the Smithsonian but the nephews love being around their big cousin and hearing all the stuff he likes to share.

Have a great day everyone.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

WO- Enjoy your nap and date! I get it about all the treats being available... it's a struggle.
Fran- I know you'll have a great time with the nephews. Good for difficult child for being an involved older cousin!

I haven't been responding much but have been checking in regularly... life has been nutso busy with the end of the year coming up. I'm trying to strip and repaint a small chair for Duckie's teachers to use in their gathering room. We'll see how it goes. :rolleyes: Yesterday was Duckie's final multiage picnic and a birthday party, tonight is dinner at the lodge, tomorrow is church & another birthday party. Next week is the last full week of schooll... it's a whirlwind!

Have a great day! :salute: