Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

As usual, I'm off to work in a bit. I'm working an extra meeting today because they don't have an extra person to work. After work, I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything in. No doubt I will feel the need for a nap but I also need to fit in a workout and told difficult child if the weather is hot enough I would take him to the pool! Should be interesting if I am able to work it al in. Wouldn't be a problem to do it all if I didn't need the nap but with-o it I won't be able to do any of the rest!

I'm also hoping to make it to church tonight and husband and I are planning on a movie since we didn't get to one last night.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning WO. Sounds like a very busy day. Hope you get it all done.
I was up too late and got up way too early but I finished my book. Now all I have to do is wait for husband and difficult child to get up at 9 so we can go out and do some yard work.
difficult child did a great job yesterday. I didn't even have to intercede and he didn't throw a fit in frustration of not remembering the instructions. I had him visualize my instructions
while I was telling him them step by step. Basically, created a movie in his head of what the instructions mean for him to do.
It's a lot of work raising a difficult child isn't it?
Anyhow, it's a gorgeous day so far. We expect more heat but we may get a storm which would be nice.

Have a fun day everyone.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, Hmm, nap on the one hand, workout on the other... I vote for nap! It's Saturday!

Fran, I'm glad difficult child did well for you. There's nothing like good preparation.

The photos from last Saturday's dinner have been posted.

husband & I are T27.

Today was a moderately busy day. I got the chance to sleep in, then I had to head off for a meeting (writing group) during which I had to record a few people reading their own work. I managed to record five pieces in about an hour. Got home and despite sitting down most of the afternoon, I needed to rest.

I'm heading for bed early. Tomorrow is the trains running day when I'm generally called on to help sell tickets. If I need to stop and rest, I'll be able to. mother in law & niece were supposed to be coming too, but niece is feeling unwell and mother in law jumped at the excuse to stay home - it's a hard effort for her these days to come with us to this. Too far to walk to the loo!

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg