Good Saturday Morning

tiredmommy

Good Morning. :coffee:

We're off and running to dance soon. Duckie has doubled up tap classes through next month. Then we'll be doing a little homework (her) and a little housework (me). We had another successful girl scout meeting last night so I'm psyched! Plus, we received Duckie's state testing results and she did great!

Have a great day! :salute:

M

ML

YAY Duckie. Sounds like a productive day ahead.

I have alanon here at 9:00. Then I return to do some cleaning and husband will take manster for his tennis lesson at 1:30 and we have ours at 2:30. Tonight we're celebrating my older step son's 29th birthday with all five of us! Hopefully manster will behave. It will be a full day for him and we couldn't get reservations till 8:00 and the plan is to walk around the downtown shops beforehand. Should be a full, productive hopefully fun day.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Sat. morning.
TM, of course, duckie did well. We all knew she would. : ) High five her from this board auntie. I'm even more impressed with her spirometry results. Way To Go duckie.

ML enjoy being with all five of your family members. As they get older there are fewer and fewer of those get togethers. Hopefully manster will be tired enough to behave appropriately. I always took a book or a little video game thingy to occupy him when he was getting restless. Helped tons.

husband is home and out running errands. We are planning to take the pups for a longer hike because the weather is perfect.
difficult child is planning a halloween party in his new place in two weeks. I was putting together a few cute halloween recipes for him to try. Hopefully, I will see him before then and can lend him some of the necessary equipment so he doesn't have to purchase them(cupcake tin, etc). I'm looking forward to his party. I won't stay since he is a young adult but I'll just be around in case he needs a safety net. Hopefully, some of his peers will come.

TerryJ2

TM and DL, what full schedules you have! Very productive. Bravo.

Fran, neat that your son is planning a Halloween party. Good idea that you'll be around as a safety net. Who else would show up if not his peers? Teachers? Employer? Neighbors? Just wondering.

We got Halloween decor out of the garage. difficult child did a few chores. I want him to go to a movie but he said no. Such negativity ... It's beautiful, sunny and chilly. My kind of day. :)