Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Fellow Warrior Moms!!

I'm up way too early for a day off but difficult child had us awake before 5 and I couldn't get back to sleep so here I am. Since I'm up I guess I'll go weigh in this morning but I don't think it is going to be good.

Later this morning I'm looking forward to going shopping with my good friend. We're going to hit an outlet mall about 40 minutes away that neither of us has been to before.
We'll also eat lunch-should be lots of fun!

Later I'm hoping to get to church so that maybe I can sleep in tomorrow (yeah right-like difficult child would let that happen).

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: To those of you in northeastern Minnesota or northwestern Wisconsin-stay safe-I hear a bunch of snow is coming your way.

Marguerite

G'day for Saturday.

I'm heading for bed, hopefully to sleep. I didn't get to the beach today although it was the hottest day since April. I was within metres of it though, I was sitting overlooking the beach today while I worked on my friend's book at her house. I have some more files to get via email, until then I've done all I can. I then rushed home to get my own work done, I have to present an extract of my work tomorrow morning at a conference. Luckily, it's fairly local. Tomorrow will be another hot day. After my presentation I have to dress up as a cockatoo and hand out fairy bread for a book launch. I told them, "I'll look like a flamin' galah!" It's a kid's cookbook, Aussie recipes. By lunchtime, I'll be ready to go sun myself in the park outside!

I'd have gone to the beach when I got my own work done this afternoon, but the afternoon storm hit about then, and cooled everything down.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Marg