Good Saturday Morning

tiredmommy

Good Morning! :coffee:

I'm sitting around sipping coffee waiting to start my day. I have to get Duckie from a sleepover and take her to two dance classes at two different studios. In between, I'll be helping husband to clean out the garage and open the pool.

Have a great day! :salute:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning,

H is already listing off a bunch of chores he wants 'us' to do today, but sound like they may take several weekends, lol. My goal for the day is to clean all the windows. Before that I'm meeting a friend for coffee, then going to the gym to exercise my tired old knees. difficult child and easy child's biodad is coming up from LI for the weekend (staying at hotel, thank god) so I'm sure at some point I'll have to see him. Hope their plans don't get rained out. My brother and sister in law are coming up to see my mom, also from LI, so I'll also squeeze in an hour with them-I'm fairly certain they have plans with loco sister and my visit is just a courtesy call, which hurts my feelings a little, but I'm trying to detach from the sitch.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow already! Hahaha...hoping to drag H down to RI for the day to play at the beach.

Well, enjoy your day TM, and anyone who follows!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-Sounds like a busy day-enjoy!

Jo-I hope you get to go to the beach tomorrow-I'm jealous!

Dad and his wife are here and we are enjoying a nice visit. Later today I'm going to a graduation party for some of my former students!

Wishing everyone a great day!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends!

I slept in this morning (8:00!!) - one more glass of the Skinny Girl Margarita will take the blame!

TM, the dance lesson driving doesn't sound too bad, the pool cleaning has a great end, but the garage cleaning sounds the worse!!! Hope you get it all done in record time!!!!

Jo, detach girl! Hope you get to the beach! And, tell H to cool the list a little for the holiday weekend!!

Sharon, enjoy the visit with dad and stepmom - I know you always enjoy your time with them - so what's on the menu for Monday?

I've a pretty low key holiday weekend. Today is just housework, a lowe's run for bird seed and quick run to the grocer for two items. easy child is stopping by between work shifts - she's on in the pool till 12 and then back on in the daycare at 2 so she's stopping by for tuna salad sandwiches and some visit time.

The kids and I saw the new Pirates movie yesterday afternoon - if you are a fan of the series you will like it - we loved it!!!!!

Enjoy your Saturday :flirtysmile3:

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

TM, what happened to a relaxing weekend, huh? Hope your day is fruitful & you can get out & play.

Jo, that beach sounds to me the best option for the weekend.

Sharon (with-o), here's to a good visit with your family.

Sharon (ldm), I wondered about that movie ~ kt wants to see it because of Johnny Depp. That man can act!

A slow albeit wet weekend looms ahead. Time to watch the entire set of Harry Potter movies (unless the sun comes out for more than 20 minutes).

I'm all set to get outside in my flower beds. Ready to hit the nursery & find my wish list plants.

Have a good one all,

Marguerite

G'day, people.

TM, I well remember the dance school runs. At one point we had three kids in the dance school!

Jo, I hope you get to enjoy some down time at the beach. Don't sweat the parent stuff - family always hurts you the most, but only if you let it. We're not supposed to play favourites, but people do.

Sharon/WO, enjoy the visit and the graduation party. That is when you know your efforts were appreciated.

Sharon/LDM, I watched Geoffrey Rush on TV tonight being interviewed about the new movie. The host got him to promote the film in "pirate". Very funny, the audience playing along as if they were the pirate crew.

It just ticked over to Sunday here. My meeting today went well, the person who caused me trouble last time was not there. Didn't even send apologies as she usually does. Hmm, maybe I put her off by clamping off debate last time... Linda, no whip or chair needed! We do still have easy child 2/difficult child 2's plaited rawhide whip, I could have taken that, but cracking it in a library meeting room could be a bit much... it was good that I didn't need it.

It's definitely winter here now, even though today was a clear sunny day. Icy. Or at least, as icy as it gets in Sydney!

Enjoy your Saturday, people. I'm off to bed!

Marg