Good Saturday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

I think we may actually see the sun today-although who knows for sure these days? I'm off to work in a bit and then will be coming home to take a nap while husband takes difficult child to a movie (the new "Cars" one). Other than that not sure what the day will hold-hopefully a visit to the health club!

Hope everyone has a relaxing Saturday:)

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to follow! ...well if you follow, seems the morning thread doesn't go far these days...

Enjoy that nap Sharon!

I'm doing things around the house this morning. Around noon or so the man who owns a cleaning company that does all our "move-out" cleanings is coming by to give me an estimate on the house. I had a cleaning company for years but gave it up due to cost. But with going back to work, this huge house is a killer. Really just want him to come in like every three weeks to do the "heavy" stuff - hardwood floors, vacuum the carpeted steps, clean the fronts of the kitchen cabinets, etc... Hope it's not too expensive......

Other than that, not much on the agenda - maybe I'll join Sharon in that nap!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/WO, I hope you get the sun you want, plus your exercise.

Sharon/LDM, I hope the cleaning service gives you a good rate.

I had a busy but fun day - my writing group had a great workshop on, plus in the next room was a talk about refugees from the Sudan. The main speaker was a bloke we know, it was lovely to see him again (and his kids!) even though I couldn't attend his talk.

TOmorrow it's the public day at husband's train club, I get to sell tickets. mother in law is coming for a change, we're hoping to get her onto a train - not easy, she is very frail. We'll see if we can get a photo onto the website!

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon (WO): that sounds like pretty relaxing day. Enjoy the movie!

Sharon (LDM): I hope you get a workable quote. I'd love to have someone come in to clean my hard wood floors!

Marg- I'm going to start referring to you as "BusyMarg"... you never seem to have a down day (like I should talk, lol!!!!!!!!!).

We had to postone Duckie's pool party until Monday due to the cool, dreary weather here yesterday. So my day will be spent vacuuming up cat hair and dusting inside, putting up the large tent & tables and cleaning the patio once the last shower has passed. Just busy enough... but not too much. :winks:

Have a great day! :salute:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, enjoy that nap....
Sharon (ldm), send your cleaning company over my way when your done with them....kay?
Marg, have fun at the train event. Hope mother in law is able to attend.
TM, we're having the same dreary, rainy weather. Hope the sun returns soon

It's a cloudy morning yet we're "promised" sunshine & summer weather over the next several days. I'm looking forward to seeing the sun again.

I've a staph infection on my scalp so am not going to visit ktbug this weekend. That's just fine....
Hoping to get out into my flower beds to weed & whatnot. I may attempt my new lawnmower as well.

Have a good Saturday, friends.