Good Saturday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

I'm hoping you are all still sleeping!! I'm only up because I have to leave for work in a bit. Last night I had a ton of fun at my friend's and co-workers making name tags for my students. We started at 2 in the afternoon and finished at 9:00 with-a break for a delicious dinner that my friend's husband cooked! We finished all of the name tags but still have to work on a few more signs.

After work today I'm going to pick up my new pairs of glasses! One is a bright purple! By the time I get home I will be ready for a nap!!

Looks like it might turn into a rainy day here so I'm not sure what we'll do the rest of the day. Hopefully I'll make it to the health club!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon, you will have earned that nap by the time you get home.

I've had a busy day. I had my intensive writing group today but had to drive the long way because it raised upriver last night and the road flooded. Again. Thankfully the flood was down by the time I drove home. I always find these sessions mentally exhausting but stimulating.

Tonight we just got back from mother in law's and dinner, hoping to get to bed at a decent time.

Tomorrow our church is having an open day in the afternoon, I need to be there as I was organising publicity. I don't know if the publicity actually worked, though. Well, we'll see.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning! Sharon, your tag making get together sounds fun. Marg, your writing sessions always sound very interesting to me! Today is easy child and my last day in PR. I have laundry going, then we are off to a breakfast. We will comeback to the condo, pack up and clean,then sneak over to the Marriott pool for a bit before heading off to the airport. Much as I hate to leave this beautiful island, I miss h, difficult child, my dogs, and my bed! It will be good to be home. I hope h doesn't do the usual and complain about the week without me, ugh. He always does,but I'm hoping this time he won't. Have a great day all!

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone!

I didn't sleep well last night so a nap will be in order for me today. Last night we got our family picture taken. Of course, we were scheduled right after a family with 3 difficult child boys under the age of 7 so the photographer was running 45 minutes late and his patience was gone. The kids were climbing step stools and ladders and playing with photography equipment.

I don't have anything exciting going on today - laundry and a trip to the grocery store.

Have a great day!