Good Saturday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Saturday All!

I'm up early because I'm working this morning (they called last week and asked and now I'm kicking myself for saying yes because I'm past exhausted with this cold of mine).

Lots to do this weekend and I need to prioritize but it all is really important. Decorating the house, shopping for Christmas gifts, baking cookies for a cookie exchange on Monday, exercising, napping (have to put that in there because I know myself), entertaining difficult child while husband is shopping.

Wish I had a three day weekend-that would work!!

Wishing you all a day filled with reasons for smiling:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow,

A three day weekend would be perfect, Sharon! Your day sounds similar to mine, with the exception that I have to squeeze in a chest dray and some more blood work as part of my pre op stuff. I'm exhausted from this stupid cold that's just hanging on. I have to pick up a couple of gifts for difficult child's boyfriend's boys and put together a cookie tray for his mom-we are going to their holiday party tomorrow. It's just a lot to squeeze into one day. I would love a nap at some point. Oh and I need to visit with mom too. I better run! Lol

Have a great day everyone!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hi Sharon. Happy Saturday. I hope your nap is long and uninterrupted. : )
It's cooled down to normal temps. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed on Thursday but as things get checked of the list I'm feeling better. easy child is coming home on Tuesday so it's a set of hands to help me out. I'm looking forward to the holiday. Have a good day.