Good Saturday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

Happy Weekend!!! So glad that the weekend is here and I'm not working this morning! I did go in and weigh in and was happy with the results. Not sure what the day ahead holds but am hoping for a workout and, of course, a nap:)

Wishing everyone an enjoyable Saturday!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all those who follow,

Sharon, hooray for your weigh in! I think once I'm up and back to my normal routine I may rejoin WW!

Today I'm hoping to get in with my chiro again. I hate waiting till Monday! difficult child is coming over to clean the house. easy child is going grocery shopping and H is laying down the oak flooring upstairs. So it should be a loud, busy day. I'm hoping H will take a break later so I can nap a bit. My sleep schedule is off, go figure, lol. I'd like to see my mom today too but I think that just might be too much so I may save that visit for Sunday morning with coffee and the paper.

Well, enjoy everyone! It's sunny here today, hope it's sunny by you too!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Great news about the weigh-in:D

hearts and roses, Hope you get to the chiro today. Sounds like a Sunday morning visit with your mom would be nice with coffee, the paper...

husband took easy child/difficult child 3 to apply for a job. Keeping my fingers crossed it goes well. When he returns, he and I are headed to Trader Joe's. Love that place! Will pick up a few things for tomorrow's game while we're there. Hope everyone's weekend is a good one... SFR