Good Saturday Morning

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

I'm hoping for a much better day than yesterday. husband will be home with the contractors and I will take Duckie out for new jazz and ballet shoes and make a run to the grocery store.

Have a great day! :warrior:

cubsgirl

TM - I hope your day is better than yesterday.

I'm up early - very excited. I'm leaving for New Orleans to see my brother and family. Although, I'm suddenly afraid to fly and I don't know what that's about. I used to fly all the time for my job. It's been 3 years since I've been on an airplane and now I'm nervous.....but, I have anxiety medicine for that :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

LittleDudesMom

:fall: Good Saturday Morning!

It is really feeling like fall here in the midAtlantic! Took my little wiener dog out this morning at 5 and wished I had grabbed a sweater!!!!

TM, sounds like Saturday will be a little less stressful for you! Wishing you pleasant shopping!

Cubs, sounds like you have some fun plans! Have one of those spicy Bloody Marys New Orleans is famous for and a shrimp poboy for me!!! Have fun.

What a great day I have planned today -- nothing! Cleaning crew cleaned the house on Thursday, grocery shopping and errands done yesterday. Haven't had a Saturday without a huge list in quite a while. difficult child asked me this morning if we could run to BBandBeyond and get a refill canister for the soda stream - looks like my only thing on the list.

I'm debating between have difficult child help me in the backyard doing some fall cleanup or reorganizing the breakfast room.....

Wishing everyonen a great Saturday
:bigsmile:!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-I hope your day is better than yesterday too!!

Cubsgirl-Enjoy your vacation and your visit!! I used to fly a ton when I was a kid because my dad worked for an airlines. Now I am terrified of flying-go figure!

Happy Saturday!! My plans to dinner and the comedy club with friends was canceled last night because poor husband has a whopper of a cold. He has been miserable since Tuesday and can barely breathe!

I'm off to bootcamp in a bit and then will watch the Michigan game on t.v.! Tonight will be low key and I am looking forward to it:)

Wishing all a beautiful Saturday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
LDM-You posted while I was typing! Enjoy your day of almost nothing on your to-do-list! Love those kind of days! easy child/difficult child works at BB & Beyond:)