Good start to the day!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I got another promotion at work. I'm now an official supervisor (always was) and now a trainer. Thank goodness for a job these days.

(INSIDER NEWS)
We marked down winter coats this morning to 90% off. This is nation wide. If you're near a Target and need a coat...get er' done. The signs might still say 75% off, they just haven't had the time to change the signs. I saw really nice $60 coats for $5. I don't need one, even though it's -12 out, but picked up a few that I'll drop off at the shelter.

Finally, I'm at my last day of group therapy. I will miss the group. Your last day you have to give your leaving speech. Well, the first question is: Tell us about your life from birth to now.:surprise: How about we put up a couple of cots in here and camp out for a few days? There are only 14 more questions.

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Ah, good to hear you are right on target (oooooo) with promotions..... thanks for the tip off on coats....... I'm leaving right now for nearest store......

DammitJanet

Abbey...Im not near a Target. Could you pick me up a girls size 5/6? In pink or purple. If they have one with Hannah it would be super!!!! I will send you shipping costs and payment.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmm. I wonder if easy child is going to be headed toward cincy anytime soon?? I'll have to ask her. I could pick up coats for the grands at those prices. K never has money to buy her kids coats......they're wearing what I bought them last year, and Alex is growing like a weed I'm sure his is too small.

Plus I desperately need a coat. I'm wearing one of sister in law's old ones he had in the yard sale. Warm as heaven but 10 sizes too big. I look silly in it. lol

Congrats on the promotion. :D

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Congrats on your promotion! And congrats on your last day of group - that question is a doozy. Sounds like something a teacher would throw at you, jeesh.

Thanks for the tip about the coats. Wish I knew last week when difficult child needed one. We found one at HM for 50% off, cute little thing.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'll call and see if they did that for kid's coats. Only thing I knew was men's and women's.

Janet - would that be a small or medium? Usually that is how the label sizes for kids.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Oh....well..she last year I bought her coat in the 4 toddler but now it would be in the little girls section. So I assume it would be a small in girls since she is moving up to the next ...oh let me go pull up the target website...just a second. Ok...no...it would be XS or S. M would be way too big. That is like a size 8...lol. I just checked the size charts. XS would be more her size for next year but S would work too in case she has a huge growth spurt which could happen.