Good sunday morning...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
friends. It's a muggy, foggy morning this morning ~ I expect it will be a warm, muggy stormy day ahead. I can just feel it in the air.

:coffee: is brewing even as we speak & I'm putting together a menu & grocery list for the week. My grocery delivery company went out of business due to high costs of fuel so I'm taking kt & PCA grocery shopping with me tomorrow.

Today is kt's last day of respite - husband & I are planning on enjoying a leisurely morning with a late brunch & reading the Sunday paper all the way through. I have a fish bowl on my desk that needs cleaning (poor Ruby fish) & then I'm back to sketching/painting my next project. :painter:

Here's to a peaceful day of rest. Enjoy your family - find at least one reason to smile in our world(s) filled with chaos.:flower:

Andy

Good Morning All!​

Timer - enjoy your day - sounds like a great day! (even if it does rain)

I am up way too early - Need to help serve coffee to adult bible study. I can't do this in the winter with my Sunday School duties so need to help when I can in the Summer.

I need to talk to someone about VBS tommorrow night - I was planning on her stepping in when I am gone but heard Monday's are her days off so she may not be at VBS then?

VBS is such a challenge this year - don't have enough crew leaders, I will be gone the start of it, I notice Friday that all the HEAVY round tables and chairs are still up in the fellowship hall, ........ Maybe pastor can ask for volunteers to take them down. My decoration person had requested the hall be cleared but either the janitoral team didn't get the message or something was going on since they came that needed the tables.

I still have some registration work to do and will try to help the decorating group this afternoon.

I feel a nap coming on!

Oh well, Have a great day everyone - Find a way to make your difficult child laugh.​

LittleDudesMom

:flowers: Good Morning Linda, Adrianne, and all to follow!

Linda, Sunday is a wonderful time to relax, read the paper and nap during a storm!!! Is your new avatar one of your pieces of work?

Adrianne, hopefully your paster can put a call out during the service for help moving the tables. I know that would work at my church - all the men would be up there right after worship! Hope you get everything sorted out and still have time for a nap!!!

I have a nice day ahead. Bonehead is taking difficult child to see the Batman movie at 11 while easy child and go to church. She is serving today. After that, easy child wants to hit the sporting goods store for a couple of gym shorts for her new job (which starts tomorrow). Then, she and I will go swim laps.

Around 5 my cousin comes over and, for the first time ever, I am doing ribs. She, easy child and I will sit on the patio and play cards and chat.

I'm looking forward to a pleasant day - I wish all of you the same :peaceful:.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Yes, Sharon - it's a recently finished piece that I gave my niece as a wedding gift. husband has been scanning all my artwork onto my computer so I have a porfolio, if you will.

Today we take easy child 1 to GS Camp for the next 5 days. It's supposed to storm off and on today. Family roadtrip is the last thing on my mind for a pleasant day.

Hope everyone has a great end of the week!