Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Happy Mother's Day to those that celebrate, Happy Sunday to those who do not! :)

Duckie, husband and I will be going to the zoo for brunch in a little while, then picking up dinner for mother in law & family later. It's a cool & rainy day here.

Have a great day! :salute:

Andy

Good Morning Tired!

I can't wait until my first zoo visit of the year!

I think the "Happy Mothers Day (or not)" has become the morning thread? There are a few morning greetings over there.

Marguerite

G'day. Happy Mothers day.

It's been a busy day, tiring and at times frustrating. But three of my kids said happy Mothers Day rto me, and the one exception (who in the past has been the only one to remember) has the perfect excuse - she's away on her honeymoon!

Got to get to bed early (too late!) because we have to get up before sunrise (AGAIN!) to get Sis-in-law and brother in law to the airport (they fly home at dawn) and then to a meeting at difficult child 3's school. I'm looking forward to possibly catnapping in the car outside the school, for an hour or so. We will have beaten the peak hour traffic and hopefully will be feeling relieved and breathing deep again.

Long story. It's been a busy few weeks. We have six months before the next bunrush.

Enjoy your day.

Marg