Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Part two of a busy weekend. We have church this morning and a birthday party for my cousin's little girls in the afternoon. We're all pretty tired today (Duckie is still sleeping!). I went to some yard sales yesterday morning, then worked the church rummage sale the rest of the day. husband took Duckie on some errands and to his parents' house and then he took her and a friend to the park and back here to hang out while the friend's parents packed up their yard sale. After dinner, husband & Duckie watched a movie while I went to a nearby relay for life.

I'm pretty done in today, lol! :rofl:

Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day.

TM, yesterday sounds like it was a busy but fun day.

husband went back to the train club today. I wish I could have gone too, but instead I stayed home in bed. Later this afternoon I went for a short walk to test my limits. The local art studios were open today so I dropped in on one of them (our friend whose studio I try to visit every open day). I had a wander around a few other friends nearby, I was well-rugged up so I could keep warm, I wrapped my scarf over my face in lieu of a mask (so the air intake was warm) and did OK. Back home indoors well before dark, well before the air cooled further.

This is not a nice bug. Tomorrow is a public holiday, I won't be able to call my doctor until Tuesday. easy child 2/difficult child 2 has an appointment which she has to cancel (BF2 has a funeral to go to) so I can take her appointment. husband is off work on Tuesday, we'll probably do some shopping.

Even though today is a weekend day, difficult child 3 did some schoolwork (yay!). If I can get him to do more tomorrow (public holiday) then we can go out on Tuesday without feeling too guilty.

I'm about to get back to bed, hopefully I'll get better sleep tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-Sounds like you need to sneak in a nap sometime today!

Marg-You're not kidding it's not a nice bug:sick: Hope it's gone soon!

I've already been to church and have plans to hit the health club. Also I need to get some shopping done (looking for presents) and also some grocery shopping. husband is not feeling at all well this morning. Hopefully it's just a one day type of thing.

It's the perfect day for napping 'cause it cold and rainy!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Tired - Yep, sounds like a true Summer weekend. I hope the sales were successful for everyone. Have fun at the birthday party today.

Marg - Seems each year those little bugs get stronger and harder to get rid of. I know of people who catch them in the late fall and have them most of the winter before they are able to shake them. I hope the doctor has some good advise - over here, our docs usually say there are no medications that will help the actual bug but we can often help the symptoms (cough medications, ect.)

Wiped - It is cold and rainy this weekend here also. What is it with a cold June day? Just not right! I hope husband can stay warm enough to get better soon.

I am hoping husband comes home in a few hours so that I can go to Fargo alone. difficult child wants husband to help put up a tent but the ground is still too wet from yesterday's rain. I wanted to take the boys to the zoo tomorrow afternoon but looks like rain tomorrow and Tuesday so I will go to Fargo today to get difficult child's baseball shirt (we had his last name heat pressed on the back - only $5 plus the gas to get there- LOL - a one hour drive one way! oh well, what we do for our kids I guess.)

We may also go to the movie UP this evening or most likely wait until tomorrow matinee.

Mornings this past week have come later to our home. It has been very difficult to get up and get going. Yesterday I went into church to finish putting away craft supplies from VBS last week and setting up the display table so the congregation can see what we did during the week. VBS went very quickly and very smoothly.

Everyone have a great Sunday and find a way to make your kids laugh.