Good Sunday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We are in for another beautiful, sunny day. The temps are expected to hit 78 which is still cool for this time of the year. Of course, tomorrow when I really need to get into my classroom they are calling for 85, maybe I can sneak in a last visit to the pool?

Not sure what is on the agenda for today, the health club and grocery store for sure.

by the way, don't know if I ever updated but our insurance company is covering the cost of a new roof and all four sides of the house along with a power was to our deck and three new windows, minus the deductible, of course. This week husband and I get to pick out what new color we want our house to be!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - You have a fun yet challenging week ahead of you. Picking out the color of a house can be a task. I hope you and husband can find something you both like without too much compromising on both sides.

I have no idea why I am up so early. I need to work on getting difficult child to bed much earlier this week - we have both creeped into the staying up way too late mode this past few weeks. One week to get ready for school!

Diva did well at her expo. Only one order (from a friend of mine) but the experience was very good. I enjoyed watching her show the products to people. At one point, my brother in law told two customers that my sister and I both use the products and look how beautiful we are. To which I replied, and also note how much we look a like. If you use this product you will start to look like us - in fact, notice how Diva is starting to look like us. We all laughed. It was a fun day. She had three very large outside orders so is able to put in a successful order from this week.

Today, I will wash towels and hang out. I better get some house work done too. It will be another super busy week.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, what fun! Picking out a new color for the house. I expect you'll find time for a nap today.

Andy, sounds like you had a fun day yesterday - congrats to Diva on her presentation & orders.

I went out with ktbug & my niece yesterday for a day of beauty (see wc thread); today is mine alone. Not sure if that's good or bad - we'll see.

I have some beautiful strawberries & blueberries in the fridge & may just spend some time baking muffins to freeze. I think I'll hull & freeze the strawberries for use this winter.

Hope your day is calm & your difficult children cooperative.