Good Sunday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:good_morning:

Good morning all - :coffee: hmj is tasting real fine this morning. AND another beautiful fall day is promised - low 60's. One of those days you finish up your fall yard work.:autumn:

I spent yesterday resting & recouping from last weeks therapy & feel good this morning. Up at my normal time & ready to get some things accomplished. Yard work comes to mind. Getting my a/c cover on for the winter & putting my watering hoses away.

I have to make a run to the library this afternoon (books are due tomorrow). Just one of those relaxing respite weekends. The first I've taken since kt has been in Residential Treatment Center (RTC).

Enjoy the sunshine, your family & find at least one reason to smile. Leave your loved ones with loving words, always.

Marguerite

G'day.

G'day for Sunday.

Linda, I'm glad you had a better day yesterday.

It's late tonight, difficult child 3 has his first major exam tomorrow. Afternoon, luckily, but I have to drive him in to the school.

Time for bed!

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Linda. Coffee sounds good about now. I have been busily on line grocery shopping for the last hour and forgot about the coffee.
Marguerite, good luck with exams for difficult child 3.

The reason I'm up early is one of the pups needed to go out. Sigh. They don't seem to have that problem when they are in the kitchen. Only when I let them sleep in my room. Sigh.

husband and I went to an acoustic evening with Al Stewart last evening. It was lovely. I expected him to be an aged bohemian musician. Instead he looked like he could be my dentist. It was shocking. The guitar playing was phenomenal. Lovely evening with husband.

Today it's clean up, chores for husband, football and making dinner. Hopefully, I'll get a vigorous walk/jog in first.

Have a Sunday that's peaceful.

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL!
:D:D:D
Timer - I am glad you are able to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having these last few days.

Marg - Good luck to difficult child 3 on his exam tomorrow.

I live a few hours from Timer. We have had such awesome weather which I am very thankful for.

Yesterday was difficult child's first hunt. I am not at all concerned about him carrying a gun since I have been with him many times while he has practiced and went through gun safety. What I was concerned about was him sitting on a stand alone for a few hours. I was very afraid that his anxiety would rise possibly leading to a panic attack as he became bored. Another test of how far he has come and I was torn about weather or not he could pass this test. husband was not very far away but still out of site. He gave difficult child a whistle to signal if he needed anything and also the cell phone which was suppose to keep track of the time but I felt good in that he could use it to call me. I knew that morning would be a little anxious for him so I added his PRN to his medications. Friday night he called and said he was not sure he needed the PRN. However, it is very tiny and looks similar to his regular medication so he ended up taking it.

It was a great day for him. He did very well on stand and is looking forward to next weekend's hunt. Next weekend I will pack his PRN seperate and he can try without if he wants. He did see one deer on stand and shot at it. I tried to talk him into staying over last night and hunting again today but he decided he wanted to come home for a good night's sleep.

Diva and I sat at a Fall Arts and Craft expo with her product. She made a few sales and one person wants to book a party. This person stated her daughter will also book so if this goes through, it will have Diva tapping into a new set of clients which she very much needs to keep going.

It was fun to set up and decorate the tables. She has got to get those orders entered today.

Diva volunteered to go out and get difficult child so that husband could stay at deer camp last night.

Looks like beautiful weather for another few days.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks for reminding me Fran .... I need to get my grocery order in today as well. At the very least I need the coffee that I can get on the online grocery - it's wonderful.

Andy, Marg have a good one. Andy, come on down & let's play, kay?

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Ladies!

Linda, a little outdoor fall cleaning actually sounds like a good plan! Enjoy your Sunday and your coffee!

Marg, hope all are resting well at your home this evening.

Fran, we don't have an online grocer here - not sure I would go for it as the grocer is a kind of meeting/social thing around here - I'm always seeing and chatting with acquantances! Sounds like a lovely evening for you and husband. Sounds like you are doing our local Christmas parade! How exciting for you and the pups - will husband be coming as well?

Andy, glad difficult child did well yesterday. Sounds like Diva is building her business base! Enjoy your Sunday.

Had a wonderful relaxing day yesterday. I suppose I need to get something done today.........

Happy Sunday.

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
LDM, part of the reason I do on line is so I don't spend so much time at the grocery store. I'm not terribly anxious to socialize when I grocery shop. LOL. Time just seems to tight. I love the on line stuff but I do get produce and sometimes bakery items by myself. I like to pick the bread myself. So far they have done a great job picking out fresh meat.

husband will probably come with me. He is a good sport and 3 dogs may be a lot for me to handle in a crowd. I'll let you know when we are in town. Maybe we can meet for coffee.

Andy, nice to see you again. I'm impressed that difficult child managed such a big step into adulthood with hunting. Good for him.

It's a beautiful autumn day here. :fall:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-We are having the same great weather! Glad you are enjoying a relaxing weekend.

Marg-Sleep peacefully!

Fran-I'm glad you and husband had such a nice evening out! Enjoy the beautiful fall day and I hope you get in your walk!

Andy-I've missed "seeing" you! Glad to hear difficult child continues to make such great progress!!

Sharon-Glad you enjoyed such a relaxing day yesterday; I hope today brings more of the same!

I really enjoyed the evening out with husband last night even if we didn't stay long. He hurt his back at the club yesterday and was in quite a bit of pain so we came home early. He is still hurting this morning but wants to go to see the new Christmas Carrol (sp?) movie with Jim Carey so we'll do that, then I have to hit the club and we have a church thing we have to attend as a family tonight. (We pick up difficult child from respite at 4:00 and head straight to church.)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: