Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Happy Easter to those that celebrate!:easter_eggs:
Happy Sunday to those that do not.

The Easter Bunny made it to our house... Duckie has had her private Easter egg hunt and we'll be heading out to church soon. It will be a beautiful service followed by a potluck and games for the kids.

Have a great day!

Marguerite

G'day folks.

We've had an extra hour today as daylight saving summer time finished. I'm hoping to catch up on lost sleep - didn't sleep well last night. I posted on the Easter thread in Watercooler about the stuff I do every Easter as well as how things went today. Pretty good, overall, although I'm still sleepy after having to get up for a sunrise service on the beach.

Things that have happened since I detailed our Aussie Easter - I visited a local art studio for a chat, then headed down to the local opera singer's place to book tickets for her upcoming concert (two weeks' time). Soon after I got back home the kids began to arrive for dinner tonight at mother in law's place. We all had a great time together, it's good for mother in law too to have a house full of young people. The conversation flowed well including some useful social skills lessons from the other Aspies in the family. I got the chance to have some quiet heart-to-heart talks with easy child 2/difficult child 2 and we've at least partly sorted out a few problems.

We just got home from mother in law's place, it's 10.30 pm by the clock which means our internal clocks are an hour later, so it's time we headed for bed.

For us in Australia it's a public holiday tomorrow. difficult child 1 is planning on coming back out for a visit while daughter in law goes for a bushwalk with her father. difficult child 1 is going to play games with difficult child 3 and possibly get some "menfolk" stuff done with husband in the garage while the washing machine deals with his laundry (he needs to do a few husbandly duties). That may give us a chance to talk to him too about a few little practical issues.

I'm hoping to sleep in tomorrow morning. I have some catching up to do. But I have a few other jobs to do after that.

Enjoy your day today.

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy Easter!

Did our Easter yesterday with easy child and the boys. Good food, no fighting, peace and quiet.

Today I'm watching the boys because easy child has to work and doing my best to study for pharm. (exciting huh? lol)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. :)

donna723

'Morning, everyone ...

I was up early this morning making potato salad and fresh strawberry pie. Still in the middle of it. I haven't made homemade potato salad in a long, long time and I forgot how much work it is. My son and his roommate are grilling ribs and I'll be heading over there this afternoon. Not exactly 'traditional' but it sounds good! And maybe this time I won't forget the Cool Whip!

These three-day weekends go by really fast, don't they! Whether you celebrate Easter or not, I hope everyone has a peaceful, relaxing Sunday.