Good sunday morning

Andy

I don't see a Sunday morning thread yet! I hope everyone is enjoying the morning!

Things continue to go very well for us.

difficult child placed in our State's Pepsi Bowling Youth Championships and also placed in two areas at the State's Jr Rifle Club tournament.

Diva still has her nice boyfriend - 6 month anniversary of dating yesterday. She also has another job which she loves.

difficult child will be home alone this summer but I only work 4 hour days and have a lot of flexibility to come and go as needed. I don't forsee any problems (except a neighbor boy the same age who is not going to be home alone and will not have the same bike priviledges will be jealous and may cause some kind of a fit over it).

Everyone have a great day today!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Andy, such good news about difficult child. He's grown a great deal in the past 6 months.

Looks to be another stormy day here tho I have yet to listen to the weather forecast. kt & I will be here alone today with a few errands to run. Home to various & sundry chores, then whatever my heart desires.

Have a peaceful Sunday - hope you find one reason to smile today.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning (still morning here in the Midwest),

Andy-Sounds like things for easy child and difficult child are going well:)

Linda-Stay safe from the storms!

I'm on late this morning but I've been to church and the health club. Soon I'll be napping and then heading to visit difficult child. At some point the grocery shopping needs to get done and a few other chores.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

L

lbc123

Happy Sunday! Sounds like nice things happening for you all! Let's see... today my son and I made pigs in blankets, which was fun. After some fit throwing, he decided he didn't like "That Voice," and had HIS OWN brilliant idea (which is OF COURSE not one I have suggested many times NOPE NOT AT ALL) that I will ask him once nicely and he will just do it and then he won't have to hear The Voice. So then he sat down and drank the semi-chocolate milk (long story) and the rest of the toast and cleaned up the floor. And when things started to get nuts again, after a bath I suggested in a cheery voice, "Hey! I think it's reading-a-book-in-bed break time!" which I thought was brilliant because really I wanted him to just take a nap already since he was cranky and annoying. And right now he's IN HIS BED READING and I am happily cruising the site and then going to get some schoolwork done. YAY!!