Good Sunday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Had a very peaceful day yesterday and last night easy child/difficult child, husband, and I watched "Grease". husband and I love the movie but easy child/difficult child doesn't although she seemed to be having fun last night watching it with us. husband has seen it so many times that he kept pointing out to her a bunch of things happening in the background.

Thunder is what woke me up this morning. So far it is just some minor rumbling and no rain. Makes me want to stay in bed all morning but no can do.

Today we are driving to Green Bay for Dad's wife's 70th surprise birthday party. It is being held at the botanical gardens so I'm hoping that it isn't storming there.

We won't stay long (it's a two hour drive each way) and we have to get back to pick up difficult child from respite.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day for Sunday.

Sharon/WO, I hope the storm stays away from the birthday party.

We had a quiet day. Went to church, stayed for coffee then headed home for lunch. husband worked on the yard raking and mulching while I got the pizza oven lit to help clear some of the awkward debris, the stuff that would otherwise fill the bin. It's lovely to warm up in front of a wood fire on a cold winter day.

We just got back from cooking dinner at mother in law's place. I'm about to head for the shower then head for bed. Tomorrow is loaded with doctors' appointments, starting first thing. Another week about to get under way!

Marg