Good Sunday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Sunday Morning All!

We are finally getting some fall weather - it has been in the high 90's the last four days but this morning it's in the 60's with a steady rain the forecast for tonight and tomorrow - first steady rain since spring!!!

Today my first baby, easy child, is 20! She had a little gathering of friends at her place yesterday and today is Sunday dinner at my house. Time marches on.........

Wishing everyone a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning LDM, happy Sunday. I'm glad you are feeling the change in weather. I'm not feeling it. The sun is up and it is not significantly cooler. I'm hoping it changes. We are parched that's for sure. We are supposed to only get to 80 but considering it's already 71 at 7:30AM I find it hard to imagine it will not surpass that number.
husband and I went to see Wall Street. It was entertaining. I'm hoping to get a good walk in with the dogs if it is indeed going to be cooler and maybe start decluttering the garage. It's my catch all and needs it every 3 months.
It's a nice weekend for us.

Marguerite

G'day people. We had warm weather today too, I was a lather of sweat today, selling tickets at the mini train park. We had a busy day, with so many people out enjoying the amazing weather. It's still early spring, but today felt like summer. And with a lot of smoke haze in the air from scheduled safety backburning, it looked like summer too.

School holidays, but life carries on. I have my cleaning lady coming tomorrow and I have a lot of work to do alongside, it makes the best use of her time and energy. Tomorrow is forecast to be even hotter than today, so the washing should dry quickly. Somewhere in there I need to get some sleep!

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Sharon- Happy birthday to easy child! Enjoy the cool weather.

Fran- I hope you get your walk in... I'd much rather do that than de-clutter the garage.

Marg- Get some rest! I hope you enjoy the warm weather... it won't be long until you head to the beach.

Ding dong the witch is dead! Duckie had closing night of the Wizard of Oz last and she's plum tuckered out. She has a cast party for the kiddos this afternoon and we're officially done. She wants to do another play but I told her we need a little break and routine for now. I'm glad she's found something she enjoys. :thumbsup:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Happy Birthday to easy child:hapBday: Glad you are seeing the cooler temps!

Fran-I was wondering how that movie is-I think I want to go see it but feel like I should rewatch the other one first. Enjoy the walk if you get it in:)

Marg-Sounds like a busy but fun day-enjoy that nice weather!

TM-I wish I lived closer so I could have seen Duckie's performance!! Enjoy your day!

I'm back from church and am trying to get warm under my blankets. It's 45 degrees right now and it feels so cold although I don't mind the change in temps!

Later today I need to get in a workout and husband and I are also hoping to go run "the hill" and have easy child/difficult child time us as it's too dark to do it as part of our test in the early mornings.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: