Good Sunday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Sunday Morning!

Been up for about an hour and a half already - just couldn't go back to sleep.

My cousin's memorial service yesterday was really nice. I learned some things about her I didn't know from some of her friends who spoke about her. easy child, my cousin and I went shopping and had a late lunch afterwards on the way back south.

I'm going to start the laundry shortly, do a few things around the house, prep Sunday dinner, and then probably hit a nap around 11!!

Have a restful Sunday!

Sharon

K

Kjs

Good morning to all

Sharon, hard to believe someone is up so early that doesn't have to be. I am still at work and watching the clock for 50 more minutes, then a 90 minute drive home!
Doing chores too...I have trouble getting motivated.

Going home, sleeping for about 3 hours, watching football.....Go Packers.

Have a good Sunday to all.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning.
Sharon, I'm glad the memorial service was nice for your cousin. It must be bittersweet. Hugs.
KJS, 90 min. drive home. Yikes! Hope you get a lot of rest today.
I am working on my mom's house and heading back home tomorrow. Yay. I'm not as motivated as I could be. LOL.
difficult child is doing well. One Day At A Time.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-I'm so sorry for the loss of your cousin; I'm glad the memorial service was nice.

Kjs-Go Packers:) Enjoy the game! I will have to listen to it on the radio on my way home.

Fran-Glad difficult child is doing well! I bet it will feel good to get home!

I'm still in Michigan. My team was solidly beaten yesterday:( Oh well, next week is another game!

This morning we're headed for dinner with some of husband's friends and then leaving for the long drive home.

The weather here and at home is amazingly beautiful. The trees are getting close to their peak colors-gotta love it!:autumn::fall:

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

It's late here, well after midnight. I have a busy day tomorrow (today) because school is back, I have my cleaner coming, and somehow I have to fit in driving easy child 2/difficult child 2 to the hospital colposcopy clinic for her biopsy results. Of all appointments, I need to be there for this one for her. We'll find out if she needs surgery or not, and what sort of tissue abnormality she has.

Have a good day, I need to sign off and get some sleep.

Marg