Good (???) Sunday Morning

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

I'm sitting here listening to the tv and the stereo blaring, girls squealing and the sound of a crazed air hockey game. Duckie's sleepover will be done in a few hours.

Pray for me, lol!

:salute:

H

HaoZi

Morning ladies. Doing laundry in the counter top washer because no quarters for the washing machine. Bank doesn't open for a couple more hours. Kiddo obviously didn't sleep too well last night but doesn't seem too bad this morning. Waiting for excedrin to kick in so I can get some cleaning done around here.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-I hope you are able to get in a nap after the "sleep" over!

HaoZi-Hope your excedrin kicks in soon (not that I want you to have to clean).

A gray chilly day here-much more fall like, there is even a hint of winter in the air. husband, difficult child, and I are going to see a movie later this morning and I'm hoping to get to the club and do a light workout, if my back will allow me.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.

Jena

good morning

TM - sleepover's are a real experience, lol. Your a good mom :)

haozi - i'm sorry she didn't sleep well again. sheesh. hopefully you can call doctor tmrw and see what to do next. hope your headache goes away.

sharon - it's chilly there? that's nice. enjoy the movie.

us, it's like summer here it's almost 70 already. i'm also having a hot flash so it's more like 90 LOL. difficult child slept great last night, tolerated zyprexa great, had alot of diff things before bed, even tried a solid. didn't work but she tried. we fed our little farm this morning, medicated our dogs, and now i am waiting for difficult child to finish her shake. (put alot of whey protein in it today) so, she's like what is that smell?? we are going for a manicure than to library to get puppy training books, and than back here so she can rest a bit. can only do little things with-her. our dryer broke today again so that kinda bites. hoping for a better day today :)

have a great day everyone else.