Good Sunday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!

It is chilly this morning! You become used to the warmer spring temps really fast - the mid 30's have me turing on the fire this morning!

difficult child and I took a drive last night and sat and watched the supermoon rising - it was really something to see. Since it won't be like that again until 2029, I figured we should take advantage of each other's company!

Got a call from our local police last night at 2am. The side door on the new theatre renovation we did was insecure. No one had broken in, the police were doing their regular checks in the neighborhood and discovered it. It's a magnetic card door and they said there was no way to lock it from the inside. I called bonehead like five times - called his wife twice - called our property manager - hmmmm...no one answering. I didnt know what to do - there are 100's of thousands of dollars just in lighting and sound equipment in there. So, I called my sister in law (who I knew would be answering her phone because, like me, she's a mom and we answer our phones late at night!!!!!!) and she and I drove down to the site together around 2:30.

We could not locate the key, only the magnetic card, When we arrived, there were two police cars in the parking lot across the street. When they saw us messing with the door, they drove over. They had been watching the property for us!

We could not secure the door. The officers said they would keep an eye on it for us! Nice to know these fine officers were looking out for our interests and the safety and well being of all the neighborhood.

Needless to say, a nap will be order more sooner than later!!!!!

Hope your Sunday is a good one!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- It sounds like you have a great police force! We saw a little of the moon last night, we missed the actual rising due to cloud cover. We did see it a little while later and it was impressive.

Duckie went to an impromptu sleepover last over last night, so I slept in a little today. I've really needed it... I've gone through the last several weeks of pushing through despite still being worn out from the horrible cold I had last month. I think today will be a day of rest! Duckie has a little work to do on a science poster and needs to practice viola and read. That's it. Science fair project is complete... book report isn't due for a few weeks.

Have a great day! Remember that spring arrives this evening!:flower:

Have a great day! :salute:

cubsgirl

LDM - that was awesome that the police were able to be there to keep an eye on things. I'm glad your sister in law was able to go with you. I hope you get a good nap in soon.

TM - Sounds like you have the makings of a chill-out day. I hope you enjoy yours.

I am also planning a quiet relaxing day. Of course, everytime I plan a down day something seems to come up. I have coffee, library books, Soduku books, cross stitch......lots of quiet activities to choose from.

I hope everyone has a great day!