Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

We'll be heading to church soon. Today is our priest's last Sunday before she retires so it's a big day with the final service, a potluck & games too. Duckie is thrilled that she will acolyte with her one last time this morning.

Other than that, I'm prepping for a little get together tomorrow. It's husband's birthday and we are close to a great location for Independence Day fireworks so the family will come here. This means the battle of the cat hair is on, lol!

Have a great day! :salute:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning TM! I am alone this morning, H is at an estimate, later I'm bringing lunch to my mom, and the rest of the day is up for grabs. While H is out I will do some house chores. Enjoy your celebration tomorrow. My dads birthday was July 5th so we always had parties on the fourth growing up-good memories. Tomorrow we are going to a BoomBox parade and then a BBQ at my friends daughters house, I'm bringing lemon squares, yum. Have a great day everyone!

Marguerite

G'day for Sunday.

TM, sounds like a big couple of days. Enjoy the fireworks tomorrow.

We've had another glorious sunny day today. I headed for church (mobility scooter if it's just me). Morning tea church today - the sunny weather made it even better. Afterwards I had a look at the monthly market on the way home. And then halfway up the hill my scooter died. It's only 6 months old! It began to roll backwards and I had to reverse onto the kerb to stop it running away. So tomorrow morning I ring the shop and talk to them about warranties...

Yesterday was fun - a medieval fair where No 1 son (aka difficult child 1) was fighting with his troupe. Real battles, not choreographed. It's a sport for these guys, they are taught how to fight without injuring one another with their swords. Well, not too badly anyway. I posted pics on FB. They also had falconry and jousting - real lances (balsawood tips though) on horseback!

Today we were sorting out accommodation for yet another family wedding - this one will be on one of the Barrier Reef islands in a few months' time. Fingers crossed for no cyclones!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

tiredmommy

We, the people, in order to form a more perfect union do endeavor to rid our land of excess cat fur and dander by use of dustbuster, standard vacuum or lint brush...