Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning from the beautiful suburbs of Denver, CO! :coffee:

I woke up quite early this morning due to the time change and was able to watch the mountains to the west as the sun rose in the east... breathtaking! We arrived around noon yesterday, made our way to the hotel and then ventured to the Downtown Aquarium where we had a very early dinner (we were starving, lol!) and saw the exhibits. We really enjoyed it. Then we came back & relaxed for a little while before grabbing a snack at a nearby restaurant. Poor Duckie was exhausted (she's still sleeping).

Well, we're off to Estes Park today! Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day for Sunday.

TM, enjoy your time in Denver. That sunrise sounds beautiful.

We've had a fairly full day. I was on duty running today's church service; the speaker threw me for a loop when he made some changes that were my responsibility, but we managed to dovetail things. After the service we had lunch together, staying inside despite the sunshine outside. It's deceptive at the moment, the cold winds off the sea really cool things down. Then we had our church AGM. Home by mid-afternoon. An interesting meeting.

husband worked on my laptop, gave it an IQ upgrade and I love it! It is so much faster now.

Tomorrow - it is still school holidays, but I need to get difficult child 3 to do some work. Wish me luck...

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

TM-Sounds like you are having a great vacation!! I can understand why Duckie is so tired.

Marg-So interesting that you are having your cooler weather-ours is very hot right now-high 80s with high humidity! I'm glad you love the upgrade on your computer.

Almost half the day is already gone! I read until 2:00 this morning, got up and went to church for 7:30 and then went to the club with easy child/difficult child and husband. Now I'm off in a couple of minutes to make phone calls for a couple of hours because of our upcoming recall elections.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!