Good Sunday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

It's a lovely fall morning here in the southeast - it definitely feels like the seasons are finally moving forward to my favorite time of the year - I've already put my snow order in!!

easy child came over yesterday to do a canning marathon with me and then to end with watching "Bridemaids". We never got to the movie as we canned from 10 in the morning until 8 last night! By that time, we were too tired to start a movie. We made two dessert recipes - pineapple topping and praline syrup; two savoy recipes - taco sauce and pear chutney; and the two most requested of my canning recipes - jalapeno/thai chili jelly and sweet and hot thai dipping sauce. I think I will do one more batch of the jalapeno jelly next week and then I'm done! Every available space in the kitchen has jars setting up!

She's coming over today at noon for brunch and we'll catch the movie! Hope you get some free time today before the week begins anew....

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-When the snow comes I'm sending it your way! Sounds like you and easy child accomplished a lot. Have fun watching the movie today-I love that movie.

Last night was husband's 50th birthday party. It was a ton of fun! It's always great to visit with family and friends. Super tired today, I think because I took pain pills and muscle relaxants before heading to bed last night (my back is still sore) and I didn't get enough sleep because I got up early for church.

Not much on the agenda today except resting up my back. I'll make up a list and husband will go grocery shopping and I will watch part of the Packer game (because I know at sometime I will need a nap).

Wishing all a peaceful Sunday:)