Good Sunday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Sunday Morning:)

Hopefully many of you are still sleeping. difficult child has been up since 5:00 this morning and kept coming into my room every half hour to announce what time it was and to see if I was getting up yet
:bloodshot: This is so typical difficult child.

Last night easy child/difficult child and I made a delicious shrimp scampi dinner from one of my ww cookbooks. It was delicious! However, this morning I have a bit of heartburn. It must be the garlic (which I love)!

Around 6:00 last night easy child/difficult child and I realized we both needed the car for the same time this morning. I was supposed to read at 7:30 Mass and she had to be at work at 8:00. Usually this would not be a problem but since husband is gone this weekend we only have one car. I found someone to read for me and will drive her to work so I can go to a later Mass. Should be interesting since difficult child wants to come (he always wants to come when husband isn't home).

Hopefully a fairly quiet day ahead, some cleaning, a nap, and a workout.

Wishing all a peaceful day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow,

Sharon, your dinner from last night sounds delish. Enjoy your laid back day today!

I'm icing up my knee and back right now in preparation for the drive over to see my mom. I'm hoping to spend a decent amount of time with her before exhaustion kicks in. No other plans for the day except some home PT and a nap. Maybe I'll watch a Whitney Houston movie later, so sad she's passed away.

Have a lovely, stress free day and find a reason to be thankful today!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

Sharon, glad you could work out the car situation! Hope your day is as relaxing as you plan.

Jo, enjoy the time with your mom - don't over tax yourself. I find a reason to be thankful every day!

What a time I had last night! Drinks with friends first, then a fabulous, hilarious old-time Vaudeville/Burlesque show! Moving a little slow this morning but it was worth it!!!

Have a relaxing Sunday,
Sharon