Good Sunday Morning!!!!!

LittleDudesMom

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif Temps are on the rise her in the mid-atlantic /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif

Supposed to be up in the mid 90's most of the week! Guess it's summer! :wink:

In the 8 years that the kids and I have gone to the beach this week, we have never had these warm temps. I'm excited. Usually these are the temps when we go in August. We will be pulling out by 8 and should be sitting on the beach by 10:30 :beach:

difficult child was a little mopie yesterday. He said, now these are his exact words, "I feel like a piece of my heart is missing." "What do you mean difficult child?" "I'm going to miss XYZ Elementary so much, a piece of my heart is missing." :smile:

How dramatic! Do you think I should put him on the stage? :rofl:

In the next breath, he had his cap rifle out playing sniper :crazy:

Wishing everyone a great Sunday - find some time to relax and maybe get in a nap :bath:.

Sharon

Good morning Sharon!

Hope you have a fantastic time at the beach. :beach: You certainly have beach weather.

We have much the same temp-wise here in the Windy City. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif Hot, humid, making it hard to breathe. I'm taking Tink over to her daddy's today, and then I think I'll just stay inside. In the A/C. All day. And I just might nap.

Hi to anyone who snuck in. Happy father's day if you happen to be a dad. Have a great Sunday, find something beautiful to look at!

:flower:

tiredmommy

Good morning :coffee: and Happy Father's Day to those that are celebrating! :bravo:
Sharon- I had to tell Duckie that pieces of her heart are like star fish legs; it may hurt some to leave it behind but eventually it will grow back. Have fun at the beach! :beach:
BBK- Enjoy the ac today (& the nap). Stay cool!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif
We're taking the day off from church today because we are tired. The three of us have really need a break. We'll go see father in law later and husband wants to go out to dinner rather than grilling. I'm okay with that. :wink:
Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Enjoy the beach! It sounds like a fantastic trip-great temps too! :beach:

BBK-Enjoy the nap! I'm jealous because I'm not sure yet how I'm going to fit one in-hopefully I'll find a way!

TM-Enjoy the break-I hope you get in a late morning nap before you head off to see father in law and go to dinner.

I'm back from church! husband is taking a nap-yes I know it's only 9:00 a.m. but he's been up since before 6 with our niece's dogs we are watching.

We had a nice day yesterday with difficult child for his birthday. Having a friend over really helped as they got along almost the entire day with just one minor disagreement.

In a short while I plan on heading out to the health club. Going to try weights and cardio today. I've been off weights for a few weeks because last time I hurt my shoulder doing some weights.

Later I plan on taking difficult child to the pool if the weather holds and then seeing what husband wants me to make for dinner for Father's Day.

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day! :beach:

crazymama30

Morning all. I am off to work today. Hopefully kids will be good for husband as it is fathers day. The weather here is mild, should maybe reach 70, and be in the 80's by Tuesday. No fun for us yet, just normal routine. Our fun will start the weekend after the 4th, we are going to the coast for the weekend. On a more studious note, :reading: I got 96% on both my finals last week, and will start summer classes next week. It is nice to have a break, even for a week. :bravo:

Sharon, enjoy the beach, :beach: I will be there later, and at a different ocean.

BBK-take the nap, and enjoy it. :kisses:

Tiredmommy--enjoy your dinner out. :smile: I am the griller in the family, so I will throw something on after I get off work.

Sharon--enjoy the workout but do not over do it. :doctor: I hope you do get to go to the pool

Hello to anyone else who snuck in :coffee: