Good Sunday Morning

tiredmommy

Good Morning. :coffee2:

I didn't get much sleep at all last night. I've been receiving calls from a restricted number on Saturday nights/Sunday mornings between 3 and 4am since Labor Day weekend. Turning off my phone really isn't an option in case of emergency, etc. Silencing doesn't work as I still hear it vibrate (I'm a light sleeper) So I haven't been back to sleep yet and spent the night on my carrier's website setting up usage controls. This comes in handy as Duckie has begun pushing limits with her cellphone and iPad. She is supposed to put her cell and iPad in our room overnight, but I noticed the iPad was missing when my restricted caller woke me up. So I checked in her room and sure enough it was next to her bed. Oh, and she changed the passcode. So, when she lies that she didn't have it in her room, I'll tell her that I get to lie too and not tell her I found it in her room in the middle of the night. It's safely powered down and hidden. Oh, Joy of joys! I get to listen to her flip because she lost her iPad one flipping day after getting it back. Grr. :mad:

Have a great day! :warrior:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-Sorry your day has not started off so well. The calls waking you are bad enough and add in the rest-ugh! Hope your day gets much better quickly!!

We had a very good time yesterday at my nephew's wedding! It was great to see my sister, brother, cousins, parents, etc.... It also worked out well that we got to miss the bad part of the Michigan game due to the wedding and got home just in time to see them win:)

I'm back from church and heading to the health club later but first I think a small nap is in order!

Wishing all a relaxing Sunday.