Good Sunday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning All!

It's another lovely fall day here in the southeast.

Slept in until 7 this morning - really late night last night and a cocktail too many at the party last night! But it was worth it!

Nothing on the schedule but getting the house back in order and hitting the gym with easy child!

Enjoy your Sunday!

*Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Sharon from a little farther south. It's a magnificent morning in N. Atlanta. Going to a party sounds fun. A friend of mine from SW. Pa came down for a visit. We had a nice dinner and caught up. husband left this AM for Texas and will visit with difficult child for dinner. There is a huge advantage to not micro managing difficult child. He lets me know when and what he needs help with and I can't see his messy apartment. Works for all of us. : )
I am enjoying a quiet Sunday morning with a good cup of coffee. Have a good day.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning (it's still morning here for another 9 minutes),

Sharon-Glad you had a good time last night!!

Fran-Good to see you this morning! Sounds like things are going well.

I went to 7:30 Mass and then promptly came home and took a two hour plus nap! husband and difficult child are still napping and easy child/difficult child is at work so all is quiet here and that is a good thing. Just finished sipping a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

The plan is to go to the health club but I am feeling very lazy so we shall see. We also might head to the new place the owner of our bootcamp is leasing to help clean. Looking forward to bootcamp at a new place tomorrow morning for sure.

Wishing a peaceful Sunday for all!

L

Liahona

We all survived Sunday! husband is currently hiding in his room trying to get himself together. Everyone else (but Cherub) is asleep. Sunday is always hard for us. The change from weekday routine isn't easy.