Good thought for pcson

everywoman

He goes to take his LEEDS exam this morning. This will give him certification in green building which will make his the only person certified in his company. With the economy down and building projects down, this could insure his job. Please send out good thoughts that he will pass.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending good thoughts and rattlin' beads. It sounds like a great accomplishment. One that will give him LOTS of options esp in the coming years.

everywoman

Why me--he has a job. He is doing this to insure he is more valuable to the company. Times are tough and he is so type A that he saw this opportunity and saw it as a great way to get a job in these tough economic times.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good thoughts coming his way. I like that he took the initiative to improve his chances of keeping his job by finding out what he needed to do and did it.

DDD

He's only the second person I have heard of seeking that designation. I understand it is difficult but has great future potential. I'm sending good vibes his way. You must be so proud of his initiatives. DDD

everywoman

He passed. Another guy from his office also took it, but the other guy was 20 points shy of passing. Yeah!! He studied really hard. He was worried because they are getting ready to change the requirements and it would be a lot more work. I am so very proud of my "boy."