Good Thoughts, fingers crossed, ect please

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sorry. Didn't mean to leave everyone hanging. It's been an interesting day, to say the least. And for most of that info......you'll have to see the post I'll be making in PE forum. whew!

I won't know about the grade until she posts it. I know that at least I didn't feel like I didn't know a darn thing when I read the questions. I'm hoping that is a good sign. But there were several really tough ones that were critical thinking that I'm not so sure I chose the right answer. You know, those type of questions that have more than 1 right answer, but you have to choose the best one. Those can give you a nervous breakdown. lol

The good news is that every other student feels the same way I do about pharm. Imagine. We got to talking today........yeah. Sure, they passed their test but they don't feel like they know any more than I do. So, hmmm. Well, that makes me feel a little better. lol Maybe it shouldn't, but it does.

Oh, and we had a quiz after the test on the rest of the endocrine system. I so aced that one. It was not critical thinking, it was a just give me the facts test. And because I forgot our exam was just on diabetes and the thyroid medications, I'd studied the endocrine system completely......which may be why I was starting to lose it.:faint: So....I knew the material the quiz was over. :D

Now I don't feel quite as dumb as I did last night. Still, probably won't know if I passed the exam until sat......she 's a bit slow in posting grades.