Good thoughts needed, please!

tiredmommy

The two year old daughter of husband's boss' daughter recently slipped while getting out of a pool and hit her head on the tile. She ended up with a cracked skull and a hematoma. She was hospitalized to relieve pressure on her brain and released a few days ago. She was re-admitted today because she was vomiting and lethargic. Little M needs the power of the board as do her parents, I'm sure. :(

Last edited:

TerryJ2

Owie! I am so sorry.
Sounds like she's still got a concussion and needs to be watched.
I'm sending healing, gentle thoughts.

Jena

Oh no, I am so sorry that is a horror. Poor baby. I hope that she does ok and i'lm sending all my support and i'm saying a prayer...........

(((( hugs)))))

klmno

Good thoughts being sent- I'm glad they are getting her help quickly and I hope she recuperates soon.

tiredmommy

Thanks, ladies. It just breaks my heart that this little one was perfectly healthy one day and so sick so quickly. I know I'd be frantic if I were the mother.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sending out prayers & good thoughts for this little one & her parents. I pray that she, as are most children, is resilient & recovers quickly & completely.

trinityroyal

Adding my prayers and positive thoughts.
Linda is right, most children are resilient, and I pray that she makes a full recovery.

Trinity

donna723

Oh, how awful! It's just heartbreaking when something so horrible happens to one so little! Saying prayers that her recovery is a quick one.