Good thoughts, please.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Finally, the IEP meeting that was supposed to have been held back in October is tomorrow (if there's no snow). Things have been going well at school with the teacher and his new dedicated aid tag-teaming....I just wish I knew how to put what they are doing into a BIP...but am gonna try.
But, since things have been going well, and I've been out of commission, I'm not very well prepped. And honestly am so tired of the advocates that I'm having a hard time taking their direction. They've had the nerve to yell at me for having to reschedule the December meeting...when I finally interrupted her and said I was in an accident, she said "oh yeah, I heard something like that, heard you hurt your arm or something". I flippin' cut off my foot, you witch, and if I had to reschedule a meeting for your flippin' bladder infection, you can deal with a reschedule for a severed flippin' foot! Grrrrr. Then the school had to change the meeting from the 20th to the 24th...they did this late in December, and one of the advocates absolutely scolded me via email for the date change. The one that has the history with the school attorney makes a mountain out of a mole hill about every thing, and she gets the other one worked up, and its just tiring...
So, wish me strength. And filtering to weed out the BS and soak up what's important. And pray that this is the beginning of something positive.

Jena

im sure it will be, you've been on a good run with the school last i read. good luck tmrw. deep breaths you'll do awesome! get some sleep!!

H

HaoZi

Hopefully she turns that energy on the SD when they don't want to do something he needs. Good luck and hope you're healing well Shari.

Andy

Sending strength to a great warrior mom!

Stay strong and take away the one person's magnifying glass so she can really see how small that mole hill is and concentrate on the real mountains.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Lots of good thoughts for you and Wee!!!

...You HURT your ARM or SOMETHING? Arrrrgggghhhh! Well, when you come in obviously not healed... Sigh. "Advocates"? For WHO?!