Good Thoughts/Prayers for my husband, please.

susiestar

Roll With It
husband has been very sick with a virus that the doctor on Fri thought had gone into mild pneumonia. By Sunday the antibiotics and breathing treatments had him feeling better than he had in weeks. Me insisting he use his cpap machine also helped.

So he insisted on going back to work. They sent them home early on Mon because a power outage, which was good. He watned to go run some errands but i didn't let him. He was clearly very tired. Yesterday the weather was awful and he got let go an hour early. So he went to the pharmacy and grocery (same stop) but they had a lot of panicky people and there was a 30 min wait so he came home. Then he went back to the pharmacy to get the medications, and forgot them. So that was 2 trips. He paid for them the second trip but set them down to pay for groceries and that is when he forgot them. I refused to let him go out again that night.

He had a bad night, coughing, wouldn't take medications until I went and forced him to. But he worked a full day. Instead of taking it easy because he was starting to feel really bad, he insisted on going to choir at church. Came home, could barely speak, said he is not going to work tomorrow.

He obviously is not ABLE to go tomorrow, from what I am seeing. He did a breathing treatment willingly, plus took nyquil to help him sleep. In a few hours I will get up and make him take more medications because he will NEED them.

PLEASE pray that this is not going into full blown pneumonia. He almost died from it about 7 yrs ago. He has had the vaccine but it is near the end of it's effectiveness and it doesn't cover most types of pneumonia anyway. He is scaring me badly - he rarely gets more than a cold. Maybe in twenty years he has been this sick three times, and sick with a cold maybe fifteen more times. So for him to get this sick is HUGE.

Thank you. We WILL be going to the doctor tomorrow again, if I have anything to say about it.

M

ML

Adding my prayers and healing vibes. Will be looking for a positive update soon!