Good thoughts this morning

everywoman

difficult child goes before the court for probation violation this morning. I will not be there. husband mentioned this morning he may go. difficult child is still floundering. Still using marijunana regularly. He has no job. I have a bad feeling in my gut. Pray for an outcome that will be best for difficult child.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You didn't even have to ask - Sending positive vibes, and prayers for your son. As a board Auntie - I have a good feeling about this for him. Fingers crossed.

Hugs
Star

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Sending prayers that difficult child will get what he needs to move forward in his life.
And hugs to you, mom.

DammitJanet

Hope the worst that happens is what happened to Cory for his probation violation. He went from supervised to intensive.

everywoman

Update:
husband went with him. PO came out. Recognized husband from the store. She was trying to confirm community service hours, and couldn't get anyone from fire station. She asked husband if difficult child had done them. husband said he told me he did. She told them rather than wasting their time she would have the judge sign the release and call difficult child this afternoon. No call. No news. She is out until Monday. difficult child and husband feel postive.