Good Thursday Morning Everyone!

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Morning! I'm drinking my first cup a little late this morning!

I had a 10.5 hour day yesterday and am hoping today is not a "rerun"! A friend took difficult child home from school so I could "work through".

Hope your Thursday is a good one!

Sharon

StressedM0mma

Good morning. I am hoping that my day today goes better than the last 3. difficult child has a psychiatrist appointment. this morning that husband is attending and we are hoping to add or increase her medications. Things are less than good here right now. And, I have my first therapist appointment. this morning as well. It is at the same time as difficult child's appointment. so I am hoping that husband can be forceful and get through to psychiatrist. Have a great day everyone.

myeverything04

StressedM0mma - I see you are in Ohio... can I ask where? We are by Dayton and I'm looking for a new pediatrician. Not sure the one we have is working well since difficult child was diagnosed with ADHD and is on medications. She has lost 11 lbs since starting 10 mg of Adderall XR (started October 11, 2011) and pediatrician is concerned but not enough to take her off. I do agree that she needs something but can't swallow a pill yet and refuses to work with me on learning how - she just turned 8. We are seeing a nutritionalist January 30th.