Good Thursday morning, friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Up & wondering about this early morning. Not a good night for sleep apparently.

I already have my hmj brewing & after that bread machine thread in with-c I believe I'll be getting mine out & starting a loaf this morning.

therapist this morning, along with playing out in my yard. wm was supposed to have come to visit today, but I postponed that to another day. Just wasn't the right timing for me.

I believe I'll be calling in 1-800-got junk to clean off my front porch (old futon & various other things that I don't want/need anymore). I believe I'll (okay not me personally) be able to move my couch & chair out there for when I get my floors refinished. I love that service - have used it before & will again this winter when I start getting my basement cleaned out.

Have a good day all. Leave your loved ones with loving words - it's so very important.

Marguerite

G'day. It's just after sunset Thursday here.

Linda, I hope you enjoy your bread. I enjoy it several times over when I bake - the smell of the bread baking is wonderful. Then knowing I have my own (low-cost but tasty) loaf of bread is another blessing.

I have a chicken roasting in the oven, along with a tray of vegetables roasting. Tomorrow is likely to be busy but I've also got a casserole cooked which is to go in the fridge for tomorrow night. difficult child 3 & I are heading in to the city tomorrow, some private lessons for difficult child 3 at his correspondence school followed by a therapist session. Then maybe shopping on the way home.

I found a packet of ground coffee I needed to open and use today. But one cuppa, and I've still got the shakes hours afterwards. I normally only have decaffeinated and I can usually have one cup a day of 'full-leaded" coffee. But not this one! I'm trying to think who I can give it to - it tasted great, but I can't cope with the caffeine!

I've been busy today organising more stuff for easy child 2/difficult child 2's wedding. Accommodation etc has been the agenda this evening. It looks like we've got a likely place lined up. We're working on making the base for a wreath for the flowergirl too, I'm planning to practice over the next week or so, so I can do a pretty job on the day.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

Linda, sorry you didn't get much sleep last night - I wouldn't be able to tackle the to do list with such little rest. Hopefully you are albe to get a little bit of rest this afternoon.

Marg, I'm a caffine fan myself but I can't drink it after 4 or so or I'm unable to sleep at night. Dinner sounds great - I love roasted veggies!. My mother gave me a big vegetable grilling sheet - kinda like a cookie sheet with little holes all over it - so I can grill veggies on the grill! Have a good night sleep as you prepare for a busy tomorrow.

I've the office early this morning, then I want to get my nails done - then difficult child and I have plans for another movie this afternoon! It will be our last in a series of three as we prepare for the summer vacation to end :(

Wishing everyone a great day!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Linda-The 1-800-got junk sounds like a good deal! Enjoy that bread!

Marg-Dinner sounds delicious! Sorry the caffeine in the coffee is so powerful you have to give it away. by the way, when is easy child 2/difficult child 2's wedding? Is it soon?

Another morning where I'm feeling completely wiped out. Once I get to work though I'll be wide awake with the kids. I may try to get to bed tonight by 9:00. Sorry I haven't been responding to many posts the last few days but this first week back has zapped all my energy. I hope to catch up soon.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sharon-You snuck in on me! Enjoy having your nails done-what a wonderful treat! Have fun watching the movie with difficult child!