Good Thursday Morning or Happy Little Friday!!

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning: Today is Friday for difficult child as he reminded me twice last night and once already this morning! I think it's a teacher work day tomorrow....

I'm still tired from my 11.5 hour day at work yesterday! Too many long days like that lately for me -- bonehead and I keep saying, "when things quiet down a tad we will look for some more support". But things are moving a mile and minute! At least I like my job!

I hope your Thursday is a good one :salute:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), Hope your difficult child enjoys his day off! Hope your work load is lighter today...

easy child/difficult child 3 headed for the bus stop a few minutes ago, slamming the door behind her. This is getting to be a regular occurrence around here. So glad she has school today!! As soon as I'm finished with my coffee, I'm going to the exercise room. Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

buddy

That is cute. Hope he has a wonderful day!

Today is my tour of the school that our principal wants Q to be shipped off to.

Not really looking forward to today but who knows, maybe there will be a miracle there... Not holding my breath but willing to embrace it if it happens.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Sorry you are working so many long hours. I know how that feels; hope you get a break soon!

SFR-I'm glad for you that easy child/difficult child 3 has school today! Enjoy that workout:)

Buddy-Hope your day is better than you are expecting. Here are some flowers to start it off for you
:flowers:

In a bit I'm heading off to work. After I get there it should be fine but first I have to make it through the ride with husband and difficult child (again no problem with husband but in the car in the mornings difficult child does everything and anything he can to annoy us).

Making a new chicken cacciatore (I know that is spelled wrong) ww recipe for dinner tonight!

Wishing all a day filled with joyful moments:)