Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Hey there sleepy heads!! Only one more day til Friday!

Another day of appts. but not as many. The electrician is due here at 8:00. husband will handle that and I'm glad because I'm scared to hear what they may say. They couldn't come last week because of all the emergencies due to the flooding.

easy child has a therapist appointment. and on the way we have to stop by my school because my last book order came after school was out. I have to sort it out so kids can pick them up.

Then we need to hurry home for another new therapist that comes with the new program.

husband has to drive his sister's friend to the train station in another city-one that was hit hard by the flood last week.

Of course, at some point a nap and the health club should materialize:)

Wishing everyone a happy day.:icecream:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon, you and I were thinking the same thing at just about the same time!!! I started a Good Morning thread too but am going to delete mine. It sounds like you have a very busy day ahead!!! I hope you get some time to yourself!!!

Well, got to go - In a RUSH - I have physical therapy.

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today. WFEN

P.S. I tried to delete my thread BUT can't figure out how to do it!!! I NEED MORE CAFFEINE!!!

Andy

Very Happy Thursday!!!

Wipe out - I just love book orders. I hope the electrician brings good news. Ask your husband to drive safely.

I am still flying high from last night's game. I will work 4 hours today and then difficult child has a psychiatrist appointment in a town 1 hour away. Anyone who has the ability, tell any storms to stay back until we get home. I hope easy child was able to charge our track phone - husband has the cell phone and I don't like going too far out of town without that communication.

Good day to everyone - Hi to anyone who snuck in also.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning All!

Running late this morning. It was a busy day yesterday with saddness, reflection, and joy. Almost two hours to the funeral of my young cousin, then another hour and twenty to my sister's where there was real joy when I help my new nephew for the first time! Hung out, went swimming, then 45 minutes for a suprise 8:30 in the evening visit to my moms. After 30 minutes at her house, a two hour drive home - jiggidy, jiggidy, jig!!

Sharon, sounds like a busy day for you - hope you get that nap!!!!

WFEN, hope the therapy goes well today!

Adrianne, glad the game was great last night - hope the storms hold off for you!

Small, morning!

Going to the office this morning, then a few things around the house, then I'll go to the gym around 3 when there is noone there - but my sweet easy child who will be working solo - we'll get some exercise in together.

Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, folks. I'm in a rush today/tonight because I'm tired and need to get to bed. Tomorrow is a busy day.

I saw the physiotherapist today for my first massage session. She thinks another one or two sessions should be enough. Then I saw her again at the funeral of an old friend (mentioned yesterday and in other posts).
Tomorrow evening I am meeting my best friend in the city to have dinner and then go to a play. It's our annual outing for our birthdays, a girls night out without our menfolk, a chance to do something we both enjoy and which we can share together and discuss all the way home.

So have a thoughtful Thursday and if I don't check in tomorrow, have a fabulous Friday too!

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

I've been absent from the GM thread over this past week - sorry. Busy weekend & start of the week. First day that appts aren't in the picture & kt has respite this coming weekend.

I can sleep today & tomorrow & all through the weekend if necessary.
:bravo::bloodshot:

Sharon (with-o), I witnessed all the flooding last weekend in your area & beyond. It's scary. Sounds like your usual busy schedule but with-o work!

WFEN, I can never get enough caffeine! Hope PT goes well today.

Adrianne, keeping fingers crossed for a storm free day.

Sharon (LDM), another Sharon with a busy schedule ~ have a good day.

Marg, a massage session by PT sounds wonderful. Let me know how it works for you. Have fun at your annual outing.

Hi if you "snuck" in.

Enjoy your day all. Keeping fingers crossed for a warm sunny day for all those in the flood areas.