Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

I'm starting the day off tired again and have got to start going to bed earlier. We had another late work out which gives me too much energy then. Oh well, once I'm back at work it won't matter, no more naps, even a late workout won't keep me awake.

Today is my last official day off, tomorrow is a day just for teachers. This morning we will drop off difficult child, head to the school that husband will be .1 at (his other school lost a bunch of students so he went down to .9 which never happened before in his 24 years of teaching). Then we're going to take easy child to cheer and go to breakfast.

It's rainy day here so this afternoon will be nap time! We do have to drop easy child off at the mall as she is meeting a boy there-she is none too happy that we have to meet him first and then that she is only getting an hour and a half. Tough.

Late afternoon easy child and I have eye exams so it looks like another late workout.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.:peaceful:

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL!
Wiped Out - I hope difficult child has a good day at school and that easy child's friend ends up being a nice kid. Good luck in getting to bed tonight.

I haven't been on the morning thread for awhile. We are having computer problems so easy child is using this computer (laptop) late into the night and not replacing it. I decided this morning that I am going to start going into her room and getting it early in the a.m. when I am up. She hates that so maybe she will start putting it away at night.

difficult child is doing great at trying to be asleep by 8:00 pm. I sent the neighbor boy home at 7:00pm. I decided that at 7:00pm all outside activities will stop so difficult child can wind down and do bed time routine. I told him to do his breathing while he falls asleep. He came out just before 8:00 and said he was afraid that because he waits to hear a beep before exhaling on his stress eraser that he will hold his breath too long without it. "Just go to bed and breath - don't wait for a beep." I think he was probably sleeping by 8:15 last night.

husband got home from Wed pm church at a few minutes after 8:00 pm and then I went to church to put away VBS materials then meet easy child at WalMart again. I bought a binder and dividers for Sunday School.

I was able to work 6 hrs yesterday and will do so again today - Got a lot done and feel better about getting caught up soon. Now with school going, I will be better able to make up any time missed.

Have a GREAT DAY everyone! Good Morning to those who may have snuck in.

LittleDudesMom

:windy: It is cool and stormy here in Central Viginia - very unlike late August - but we will definately enjoy the cooler weather! Good Morning Sharon and all to follow.

Sharon, does the reference to .1 and .9 mean? I couldn't work out that late at night! Working out definately "runs up" my system - I'm pushing it by going to class at 6:30! Hope the boy meeting at the mall goes ok. If I'm not mistaken, this is her first boy "thing" isn't it? Tell husband to calm down!!!

This being Thursday, I'll be heading to the office shortly. I want to get the work done and get home. difficult child and I have some plans this afternoon. Last night easy child and I were the only folks in our water fitness class - and it was the tough woman! We actually had a great time and a really intense work out! She is teaching tonight so easy child and I hoping for a "private class" again! I think this last week of August and perhaps the convention is keeping folks away.

Wishing everyone a great Thursday :peaceful:

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, I hope you can get some rest before the year's workload starts. I hope easy child's new friend meets your approval.

Andy, good thinking about the laptop. I hope you can get caught up with your work soon.

Sharon/LDM, I'm glad you got a good workout.

Today was my cleaning/cooking day. difficult child 3 did some schoolwork but as usual on my busy days, didn't work as well as he usually can. I was trying to rest, because tomorrow is going to be busy and tiring. We did have an interesting time when our two budgies finally discovered one another. It was almost at the end of the recommended quarantine period, so we let them get to know one another. Fascinating! But I'm a little anxious about tomorrow - we usually leave our older female budgie out loose for the day, with the new one (still getting to know the house) locked up. But tomorrow we'll be out for quite a while, and our feathered friends really seem to want to get to know one another better. If we leave them locked up in their separate cages it won't be fair either.

Tomorrow difficult child 3 has a study day at his school and I have a Learning Team meeting at the same time. I'm hoping to organise a CT scan while I'm out, on the way home. Plus some grocery shopping. I'll have armfuls of folders (difficult child 3's completed schoolwork, for the meeting). difficult child 3 is frantic to get home early because he invited some friends over, but somehow I don't think we'll make it.

Life is interesting...

Marg