Good Thursday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

:D Morning Everyone!

Been on the board reading for awhile and was getting ready to go up and hit the shower when I noticed noone had posted the good morning thread!

So, good morning everyone. Thursday means the office for me then parent/teacher conferences for difficult child after school! A long day.....

difficult child is off tomorrow and he and I are going to see the City of Ember movie. We actually read the trillogy two years ago and they continue to be our fav books! Hope the movie is good.

Have a great thursday everyone :peaceful:

Sharon

trinityroyal

Good morning!

Sharon, hope the parent/teacher conference goes well. Also, hope that you and difficult child enjoy the movie.

I have a busy but day ahead of me--I have to write a big report for a client, and put together the monthly company newsletter (one of my favourite tasks...low key and I get to play with graphics), then I'm meeting a friend for lunch in the city. Haven't seen each other in about 5 years, so it will be good to catch up.

Best wishes for a good day to all who follow!

Trinity

mstang67chic

Going Green
Morning all!

Sharon - Good luck with the conference and enjoy your movie!

Trinity - Sounds like you've got quite the day planned out. Enjoy your lunch!

Not much going on here. Getting ready to head to work and wondering where in the heck difficult child is. I got up at 6 and apparently he was already up and gone. His bus doesn't come till a bit after 7 so I'm not sure if I should be paranoid or not. Also, I discovered that a clock we have that has a door that opens where you cant display stuff is down off the wall and empty. Dont' know what THAT is all about either. Oy. One more thing to put in my room. :(

Morning greetings to all that snuck in or follow!

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/LDM, sounds like a long day for you, with the parent/teacher conference at the end of it all.

Trinity, sounds like a busy day pounding the keys. You will deserve your lunch outside.

mstang, here's hoping the mystery of difficult child and the clock is solved without any traumas.

We've had a busy morning followed by an interrupted afternoon. I had a flat car battery yesterday, so today the road service people called and organised a replacement battery for us. They delivered it this afternoon. Tomorrow we have an appointment at Sydney Uni for a research project into oxytocin. We're going to get some shopping done too, while we're out.

I don't know if we'll meet up with husband for lunch - we're actually going to be further away from the city than he works.

I'm also hoping to get home early enough to cook a good dinner, in the chance that difficult child 1 brings girlfriend home for dinner. Hopefully they'll let me know what they intend.

We got some quotes this afternoon on how much it will cost for the wedding reception that easy child 2/difficult child 2 wants. I hope she can scavenge some more money from somewhere - either that, or she needs to revise her plans downwards. I think we need to get more quotes before we commit ourselves.

Life is busy at the moment.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Little Dude's Mom - Good luck with the parent teacher conferences. I hope the movie is as good as you expect. Enjoy your busy day!

Trinity - Your morning sounds very busy. Getting together and catching up with friends you haven't seen in awhile is nice. A co-worker came to my office yesterday and said she ran into another co-worker who retired a few years back. They decided to go to lunch soon and wanted to invite me. I was honored they thought about me. Enjoy lunch!

Mstang - I hope you find difficult child safe and sound and out of trouble.

Marg - Back into the wedding plans activities. Life is sure going to feel slow after the weddings are over. Glad you had a good day. Enjoy tomorrow.

My difficult child came in this morning with what appears to be snow! on his shoe. YIKES!!! I hope it can hold off until atleast after Halloween. Cold Hallowween nights take the fun out of trick or treating. Love it when the weather is warm enough for just costumes and no jackets.

No school today. I will have difficult child clean his room and then we will go get a birthday gift for a party difficult child is going to tommorrow night.

easy child spent the night at a friend's apt. She was dog sitting and apt sitting. Good experience for when she is on her own. She just got home (had to take the neighbor dogs out) and is heading back to bed. She said the dog she was watching went crazy in the middle of the night and this morning she found a fan turned on that she was sure she had turned off. She is a little spooked. It think she stays there again tonight and I am not sure about Friday night.

Everyone have a great day - find a way to make your difficult child laugh.