Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Today is my last official day of summer vacation. Teachers have to report tomorrow and Monday and then the kiddos come on Tuesday. I love my job but it is still hard to let go of the summer pace of things.

This morning we'll drop off difficult child at camp and then head to the health club for our workout (which I really need as yesterday we ended up not getting to the club but we did eat pizza and I had a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds:)) Then I'm heading to work for a bit and then going to lunch with a friend.

This afternoon will definitely be nap time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for a calm day today as both my kids were major pitas yesterday!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

:geek: Good Thursday Morning!

Sharon, I had forgotten you started school a week earlier! Enjoy that nap this afternoon. Here's wishing the kids are calm today.

Just got back from another Boot Camp easy child class - everyone from yesterday came back, even the lady that left early! She had three extra attendees and they loved her new intense class. She told them that if they were willing to get up and get in the pool by 6, she would give them something to get up for! My legs and abs are a little sore this morning, but it's a good thing!

I'm off to the office shortly, then home to do a few things around the house. difficult child and I are meeting easy child at the movies at 4 to see the Brad Pitt movie. It's a long one, almost three hours - but it's gotten great reviews.

Hope your day is calm and steady :its_all_good:

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day.

Sharon/WO, enjoy your last day of freedom.

Sharon/LDM, sounds like you've had a really thorough workout. She must be good, if she's getting new recruits.

I've had a busy day cooking and also working on the computer. Brushing up on my French - I've been asked to be the narrator in a production of "The Little Prince" but I tihnk they're crazy, I gather it will be in French and I don't really speak it. I can just about order a cup of coffee and find my way to the loo in French and that's about it. We'll see...

A busy few days coming up again. But difficult child 3 has been working well, he's kept his work average up high this week. I'm impressed. I think he is too. Depending on how well he works tomorrow I may even take him out.

Enjoy your Thursday. May it be as productive as mine has been!

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon ~ enjoy this last days of your vacation. It went by fast, didn't it?

Sharon (ldm), sounds like PCs class is a big hit. Have a good day at the office.

Marg, find some time to relax over the next few days. Don't want to hear you're getting sick again.

Our last day of golf league is today. :( So far I've not found any other golf buddies from league to continue golfing with me (I need to go to that course because of the "cripple cart" is there.) My GP & I are going out the 2nd week of Sept - other than that I'll have to find a way to do this on my own if I want to go.

Working out my visiting schedule for the tweedles this coming weekend.

Have a good one.

Marguerite

Linda, no worries about me getting rest - I'm doing some meticulous desktop publishing layout/editing work, I set myself up reclining on the bed using my laptop. difficult child 3 is on the main computer in the next room (within coo-ee if he needs help) and I have the TV in front of me, the radio next to me and the phone within easy reach. Without moving I can see anyone coming up the driveway (in the mirror) and hear anyone coming through the front gate.

So if I spend a lot of time getting work done, I'm also physically resting, which is good. I will be out both days over the weekend but it still should be fun both days.

Everybody should be able to go out to work like this!

Marg