Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's way too early to be up and I'm hoping to get back to sleep soon. Not sleeping at well at night is no fun!

Yesterday I did do the mile run with my class and didn't do too bad for me-it did take me 11 minutes and 52 seconds but I did finish in all of that humidity!

We also had some interesting rains yesterday. There was a lot of flash flooding in parts of the city and other parts next to nothing. We were driving home from one side of town to the other-at one point I almost had to pull over the rain was so hard-at another it was suddenly all dried.

We also finished difficult child's iep yesterday.

Today after school we will probably be picking up difficult child even though he isn't really ready to be home-who knows maybe they will extend one more day (our visit yesterday was not a good one).

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends!
Sharon-I think its GREAT u finished the run! I hope u get some sleep soon!
hope everyone has a GREAT day.I am Running everyone everywhere. Wearing the chauffeur hat really is not that much fun and I will be so glad for the Summer!!!! Sending Hugs To All Rabbit

trinityroyal

Good morning all.

Sharon--way to go on the run, especially in that extreme heat. I hope that they do give difficult child some more time to stabilize before thy send him home.

Rabbit--sorry you're on chauffer duty. Hope you get through it without too much trouble

Today is day 1 post op. I'm a bit bruised and sore but feel surprisingly well (thank you pain medications). My doctor says I can most likely go home today. I hope so. Gosh, but I miss my Tot Monsters. And my other ones.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Trinity

LittleDudesMom

Good "Little Friday" Morning!

Sharon, thanks for sending the heat and humidity to us - temps in the low 90's today! Impressed with your run girl! Hope things work out for difficult child and you guys already have a plan for the long weekend.

Rabbit, hope your have a great day as well. I will tell you that I kinda miss the chauffeur hat I used to wear with easy child and her friends - I actually enjoyed those kids! Hope your day is smooth otherwise.

Trinity, great to hear from you this morning! You either snuck your laptop in or are posting from your phone - pain medications working well I see!!! Seriously, you keep yourself very fit and healthy and I'm sure your recovery will be smooth.

I'm headed to the office for a full day today. I will post details later but my sister in law and I are going in business together so after I finish my regular work, she and I are going to work on our business plan so I can meet with the folks at our local economic development office next week - our business is going to be in an enterprise zone and a two-woman run business so we would qualify for some low interest start up funds and maybe a grant (hopefully).

Other than that, when I pick up difficult child I'm sure we will come straight home out of the heat and humidity! I got a bunch of plants and mulch at Lowe's yesterday but it will sit right where it is until this weather breaks tomorrow afternoon!

Have a great Thursday all!

Shaorn

Marguerite

G'day folks. I'm a bit rushed again tonight. It happens now, with us going down to have dinner every night with mother in law. By the time I get home, it's time for me to head for bed.

We had a productive day today. I dropped husband & difficult child 3 at the station and they took themselves in to the school while I drove to the hospital for my treatment. Because I was early they took me in early, but there was some confusion over whether I was to see the doctor afterwards or not. I ended up waiting for 2 hours when I didn't need to. But at least we had difficult child 3 at school and his one-on-one lessons day.

I got in to the school at lunchtime, got to meet the teachers I've not previously met. We set up more of these study sessions for difficult child 3 and got other paperwork done. It was a productive day but next time we won't try and fit in so many different subjects in one day, it was too much.

Tomorrow we get a day off. No treatment, plus no need to go anywhere. difficult child 3 has a sore throat (so I need to be careful) and has some work to finish off ASAP. He will be in at the school every day next week for Work Experience. Yes, this time the school will be his practice employer. difficult child 3 will be helping the technical staff with the school computers.

So while my legs feel like lead and I'm really sleepy, I'm heading for bed to get as much sleep as I can. I can physically rest tomorrow, but I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on, and I also have a lot of work to get difficult child 3 to finish off too.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg