Good Thursday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Everyone!

It feels like a fall morning here in central Virginia! It is gorgeous outside this morning - we are barely in the 60's! However, the forecaster is calling for our temps to back near 100 from Monday on next week!

I've a busy day today - I'm leaving here about 7:45 to get to Trader Joes when they open at 8 to pick up a few things I need for the 4th and then will go straight to the office (I'll take advantage of the fridge at work). I should be there the majority of the day - I hope to get out by 4:30 and I'll go directly to the grocer and do my big 4th shop - everything but the bread which I'll pick up Sat am.

I'm fitting it all in today to leave tomorrow and sat free for other prep and a little down time! difficult child and I want to ride bikes tomorrow morning - we heard it's getting down to the 50's tonight so I told him it would be a perfect morning to go on a journey - be prepared for me to wake you early!

Hope your Thursday is a great one :peaceful:

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sharon I really enjoy your enthusiasm! A bike ride in the morning is the perfect time, I agree. Enjoy!

Today is my last day of work until the 12th! Yippee, I am officially on vaca today at 4:30pm! I plan on getting all my cleaning and chores done tomorrow. Have a lot to do but the weather is supposed to continue mild, so I should be able to really move around a lot without the heat stopping me. I hope to get H down to RI beach over the weekend and we have tentative plans with another family for a BBQ on sun/mom. Next week I'm laying low until Wednesday when I head up to Maine for a girls long weekend! I am really looking forward to vegging by the lake.

Everyone have a great Thursday!!!!

Last edited:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-A bike ride sounds like lots of fun! Did you get to the movie yesterday? Was it fun?

Jo-Your plans for your vacation sound like a lot of fun. Beaches and BBQs make for perfect summer days and memories!

In a bit everyone will be up. We have to get easy child/difficult child off to summer school and difficult child off to camp (he has an overnight tonight-:)). Then we'll come home and probably take a quick nap. I'd like to get to the mall for a bit this morning and then this afternoon it's time at the pool with a friend:beach:

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee2:

Sharon- Enjoy the cooler temps.

H&R- The vacation sounds fun.

Sharon- Enjoy the pool.

I'm in an extremely grumpy mood this morning because I didn't sleep well last night. I tried to sleep in but no one allowed me. Where is it written that I must never sleep in? Grrr. :mad:

Have a great day!

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Sharon (LDM), Another busy day for you! Hope you accomplish everything on your "to do" list so you can enjoy that bike ride tomorrow morning:D. Wish I could join you...

hearts&roses, Hope Wednesday gets here soon - Enjoy that long weekend in Maine with the girls:D!!! You deserve it!!!

Sharon (WO), Enjoy the afternoon at the pool and difficult child's overnight at camp:D!!! Sounds like the perfect start to the July 4th weekend.

TM, Sorry no one would let you sleep in this morning. Go for some extra caffeine and maybe it will kick in quickly. I can relate to the not being able to sleep in - It isn't fair!!! :mad: I think you should ask husband and Duckie to make you a late breakfast in bed tomorrow... !!!

This morning is beautiful - Cool and sunny. I'm trying to take it easy because of my foot. I saw my rheumy yesterday and he doesn't agree with the x-ray. He ordered an MRI. I'm having it done Saturday. The good news is that it might not be arthritis related:D. The bad news is that if it is a torn tendon, a hairline fracture, etc... I probably won't be able to jog the rest of the summer.

I'm going to try my best to put a positive spin on this and enjoy the sunshine from my patio today. I'll try to get easy child to help out with cooking, etc... I've been using Fran's saying a lot lately, "You do to get." THANKS FRAN!!!

I'm headed to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee. Hope everyone has at least one reason to smile today... SFR