Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We are still having lots of early autumn like weather and I love that the heat is gone for now. Today's high is 70 and right now it is 48 degrees!

Tonight is open house at our school so that is where I'll be after work today. After that I'll come home, eat, and probably fall asleep so I can get up for boot camp in time tomorrow morning. I'm still loving boot camp but missing visiting on the morning thread on those mornings because we are up just in time to leave the house and that still means getting up at 4:30!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon, good luck to you on your long day. We are also enjoying some cooler weather-sleeping is more comfortable.

We have a meeting with they guy who screwed the company over this AM. We're getting back all the files and his laptop. He was with us for 10 years! Should be a bit awkward as we even have some staff from another office coming in to take over some of his workload. Anyway, I have to get in early. Then class tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

P

PatriotsGirl

Good morning, everyone!

It is cool weather here, too. At least in the mornings but that means I can walk the track again - so I am off to do my 2.2 miles shortly.

We have our first class of a four week program tonight that difficult child was ordered to attend at the last court hearing. Mandatory for parents and child, but hubby can't make it due to being on the road all the time. Not sure what this will be about. Only problem we are having is laziness around here these days. Think they can fix that?? LOL.

Have a great day every one!!

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/WO, open house at school and then next morning, boot camp! You'll be wrecked before the day begins, tomorrow!

Jo, I hope your meeting goes OK. Sometimes a long association breeds contempt, and complacency. But there is no excuse for treachery.

We've just had a long day in at difficult child 3's school. Both teachers we had lined up, were suddenly not so available as they had planned. But it worked out OK. We got there early enough for one teacher to see him immediately, then when she had to go, the next one started him off then watched his progress via the computer network. Every so often she would drop in on him to see how he was going. He got about four times as much work done in three hours, as he usually achieves in a whole day.

Tomorrow we see the pediatrician about possible medication changes. mother in law is coming too, she needs a lot more help to get out and about, needs to do some clothes shopping and other stuff, but "doesn't want to be a burden". I have a funeral I should go to, but no way am I taking mother in law, she already sees the grave yawning wide to receive her and it scares her witless. If the pediaitrician is running at all late, or takes a while, I won't make it to the funeral. It's for a colleague of mine, I especially want to leave a note for the family because there is some unfinished work that they want to complete for their dad, and I want to help them avoid having to reinvent the wheel. I might stop off there on the way through, and leave a card. That covers me if I don't get back in time. But it will mean leaving mother in law and difficult child 3 together in the car at the cemetery. Not sure I want to do that...

It's a busy few weeks coming up. I'm glad difficult child 3 got so much work done today. He's going to need it.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I have a funeral I should go to, but no way am I taking mother in law, she already sees the grave yawning wide to receive her and it scares her witless.
Marg

I know it's not a funny thought, but this line really tickled my funny bone. Poor mother in law, well, all the aged. I remember my grandma praying to pass away - how morbid is that? But as an adult, I can see where her toughts came from. Marg, I hope all goes well at the peds.

LittleDudesMom

I am way late on this, but I thought perhaps I was having an age blurp........It's definitely not Thursday Sharon! It's Tuesday! One of my FB friends posted "Yippie, it's Hump Day" this morning. Am I in a dream or is everyone else just a little confused?