Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm up way too early-probably too use to getting up M,W,F at this time for boot camp. I should head straight to the health club but will probably try to catch a few more minutes of sleep instead.
A day with no appointments after school!!!! Gotta love those days;)

It's more summery here today-high into the 80s but, fortunately, it will only last a day and tomorrow's high is much more comfortable-only in the 60s!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning :D

Sharon, you are up earlier than usual and I'm 40 minutes later! Just kept hitting that snooze button this morning! Glad to hear you have a day to come home from work without stopping! Enjoy that afternoon. We are in the midst of a heat wave - 95 degrees today!

Marg, if you read the thread this morning, I got a chuckle out of your reference to easy child posting about her birthday dinner on FB and 12,000 young folk showing up at my house Sunday :surprise:

I'll be at the office all day today. Other than that, I'm open....

Hope your Thursday is a good one.

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/WO, enjoy your relaxing Indian summer - while you can!

Sharon/LDM, I hope your office is air-conditioned. Enjoy a QUIET easy child b'day party on Sunday.

We had a full day today, difficult child 3 had a big day at school. A lot of fun but also fairly intense. I had some meetings while difficult child 3 was (with other kids) looking at a solar car, building a small kit solar car, doing a computer exercise with a class and so on. A big thing with this - there were a lot of other kids there today, including a number of Aspies, I suspect (from watching them).

We headed home afterwards, I'm really tired. Not sleeping well. difficult child 3 got to drive home from the city, he's doing well.

Tomorrow I get to stay home. I am so glad!

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg